The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Islander's Nick Leddy Threatened Over Twitter By Nearly illiterate Fan

80 % of CDC doesn't know the difference between "there", "they're" and "their". Or "then" and "than". Or "were" and "we're". Or "resigned" and "re-signed".

Yeah, I was thinking the same. If this guy is "nearly illiterate", then he's got plenty of company on CDC.

From what I can tell, the tweets sound like they're coming from a jaded ex-lover, so that's probably why he was targeted.

This this this. There are a couple psychotic chicks who have done things like this to friends of mine. NHL players probably deal with 50x more crazies.

This this this. There are a couple psychotic chicks who have done things like this to friends of mine. NHL players probably deal with 50x more crazies.

Fortunately when I was growing up I didn't have to worry about social media.

Although, it does make it much easier for us Generation X'ers to hook up with women from our past that we lost track of years ago.

Yes, I'm a 40 y.o. pig..... ^_^

Nick Leddy is a decent player. He's no Doughty or Weber, but he's an overall pretty solid defenceman.

From what I can tell, the tweets sound like they're coming from a jaded ex-lover, so that's probably why he was targeted.

Leddy is really good. He was a big part of the Blackhawks lineup. Quenneville really liked him.

What exactly were the comments about? Did it sound like it was coming from a guy or a woman?

Archived