The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

US Declassifies Document Revealing Israel's Nuclear Program

key2thecup

Apparently this is all a charade by Powell to seem like the lesser of the two evils..

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2013/02/newly-released-memos-of-donald-rumsfeld-prove-knowing-iraq-war.html

He knew about the false pretences before the UN speech, and was following orders by his bosses.

This memo by Rumsfeld makes me lawl.

Iraq1.jpg

Yikes... Thanks for the heads up. I now have no respect for Powell either.

Doesn't mean he's not credible. How does he act is the main thing.

I was just poking fun at him. His rants are music to my ears at times, although he does seem a little hasty and short sighted on a few issues where he wants to completely remove all funding over night. He was never going to become President though because it was a little too vocal on certain issues. That's why his son is a little more reserved.

Iran has also outlawed sorcery and frequently arrests people for it.

Not surprised there. I just mentioned that since I remember reading a report about it happening in Saudi Arabia in January as well as February. Yet the United States happens to looooove them.

Anyways,

1zl3c0j.jpg

I guess the US isn't a good ally.

Selling out Israel, more than willing to ignore trade deals when it suits them (Canada), spying on their European allies, less than firm in protecting South Korea and Japan against North Korean and Chinese aggression, etc.

Selling out Israel, more than willing to ignore trade deals when it suits them (Canada), spying on their European allies, less than firm in protecting South Korea and Japan against North Korean and Chinese aggression, etc.

No disrespect to you or America, but did you just figure this out now?

I disagree...

Sure they have screwed over Canada (Keystone, etc..) and the European allies (spying), but their support for Israel and South Korea is still well above and beyond anyone in the international community is willing to offer..

If the US did not always protect Israel it would probably cease to exist and/or we would see a thorough investigation of its war crimes..

In the case of South Korea.. China and North Korea would have already annexed it if weren't for US troops being stationed at the DMZ, and the billions of dollars in aid the US provides to SK.

Archived