The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Hamhuis Should never be on the PP

sayros

Dude never gets the puck through. Even when he has a clear look 5 on 5 the goalie doesn't even look challenged to make the save. I'm not sure how he made the olympic team but he has certainly faded fast and furious.

He also has no creativity. Better to put a forward or really any other D-man ... I'd even prefer stay at home Tanev.

Overall impressed and surprised with how well the team has done, just had to get that off my chest watching the avs game. Did not think we'd be fighting for a playoff position when looking at the roster on paper at the start of the year. Calgary neither. Here's hoping as many Canadian teams make it as possible .. go sens and jets!

Just saw he's UFA after next year ... thank goodness.

Mighta been a good sell high trading him somewhere around the olympic team being named or after the gold medal ... he hasn't impressed me for a while ... not even defensivly ... spelling intended.

problem is he takes two strides and then glides while trying to find someone to pass to at the offensive blue line. defensive team just has to close the gap at the blue line and deny the entry. gotta skate across the offensive blue line with speed to back the defense off, then either dump it into the corner and go get it or have puck support.

our second unit has been terrible all year. what do they have 2pp goals all year?

Archived