The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] West Coast- East Coast Rivalry (Game over- Mafia win)

Zfetch

Yeah, I always say "I'm TP" or complain about it when I'm on a TP streak. I think it's been quite a while now too actually. I still count the CA game where I started out as TP and went my own route as a "TP game". I'm curious how long my streak has lasted now though. I should probably go check.

Anyways, Vote2 Time Lord

tumblr_m6k9hoVumz1r8253e.gif

This is my new favorite GIF

I don't understand why starting with the Bulletproof vest is proof.

Can it not start with a mafia?

True, it could. But that would make the mafia fairly OP especially with their extra kills and stuff...

You're right that it COULD be in the hands of the mafia but I'd bet that it started with the town.

True, it could. But that would make the mafia fairly OP especially with their extra kills and stuff...

You're right that it COULD be in the hands of the mafia but I'd bet that it started with the town.

No, it couldn't. I was targeted by the mafia despite my claim prior to nightfall that I had the bulletproof vest (yes, they are dumb... or inactive). If I was mafia, I wouldn't have said anything at all before nightfall.

Aladeen is part of the cult (Crips) by the way, he was investigated.

I am but I started TP, literally this is the weakest stupidest most impotent cult of all time, I am the only conversion allowed and they get no kills or powers of any kind so feel free to kill me cause this cult has no chance of winning.

Host nerfed the cult too much IMO.

Archived