The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] West Coast- East Coast Rivalry (Game over- Mafia win)

Zfetch

No because there is a possibility what he posted wasn't incriminating for him but rather someone else

Yeah, I was only kidding, hence that's why I didn't actually put in a formal vote.

I think Go Faulk Yourself is still up to no good though. Someone should investigate him.

I would be voting for GFY if I wasn't going to get GKed, I say vote his post editing arse out asap. He will have some lame excuse as to why he edited his post (it will be BS for sure) hang him high, hang him fast and hang him hard but most importantly hang him!!!

I would be voting for GFY if I wasn't going to get GKed, I say vote his post editing arse out asap. He will have some lame excuse as to why he edited his post (it will be BS for sure) hang him high, hang him fast and hang him hard but most importantly hang him!!!

Sounds like a very mafia-like post. TP Sheriff should investigate. ;)

Sounds like a very mafia-like post. TP Sheriff should investigate. ;)

I see, so you want the TP sheriff to investigate someone who is going to be killed tonight regardless and waste a vital investigations... You sound more like mafia with every post you make :P

This is ****ing stupid. I'm the kingpin, so I guess one of our teammates was converted and is feeding information to otherwise pretending to be the sheriff. Normally I'd assume both of them were cult, but there can't be more than Aladeen and one other? Regardless, GG.

Unvote; vote3 Intoewsables

Assuming this is not a lie, does that mean aladeen is the converter and not the converted?

Or should I assume you are lying. If this leaker was on your team, wouldn't they know you were the kingpin and not investigate-able? Why would they pick your name of all the mafia people?

Archived