The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] West Coast- East Coast Rivalry (Game over- Mafia win)

Zfetch

This is ****ing stupid. I'm the kingpin, so I guess one of our teammates was converted and is feeding information to otherwise pretending to be the sheriff. Normally I'd assume both of them were cult, but there can't be more than Aladeen and one other? Regardless, GG.

Unvote; vote3 Intoewsables

This would be godlike if they actually pulled it off.

Vote3 Intoewsables

Like I wouldn't even be mad.

Lol I have nothing to lie about. I told you guys the way it is from the second I got outted by the mafia. There is no chance for my cult to win unless rules are changed. But it's doubtful that will happen.

Believe me or not it doesn't make a difference, it's more likely zfetch made it so the KP could be investigated. Maybe just ask him.

Intoews was at a bar watching a hockey game, when someone came up to him and said who's your favorite Canucks Player?
Toews replied "Messier"
The whole bar gathered around, and havoc ensued.
Everyone knew Toews was evil from the moment he said "Messier'

Toews was shot in a shootout in the bar and his mother was later robbed of her belongings.
__________________________________________________________________________________

Dazzle was struggling to achieve orgasm after he had a vasectomy.
Tupac thought to himself while in a unhealthy state "Imma take him out of his misery"

Tupac shot Dazzle and in his final moments he achieved orgasm and released a bucket of seminal fluid before he bled.

Bad Boys also got 'round to the news but also found out that due to all the time he had from being orgasm-less he was getting in the way of their plans.

Bad Boy shot Dazzle moments after he got shot by Tupac, in which he had accomplished his 2nd orgasm.

Another Death-Row member shot Dazzle for a more passionate motive. Dazzle's wife wasn't being pleasured enough at home so she decided to shoot the him up just moments after the other 2 shootings.

Dazzle achieved his 3rd and final orgasm before rotting in his own flesh.

1. Virtanen87
2. Horvat(Death Row)
3. Kryten(Death Row)
4. Dr.Strangelove
5. Mathew Barzal
6. Time Lord(Bad Boy)
7. Fox Mulder(Death Row)
8. John Locke
9. Aladeen
10. Mikeyboy
11. Ilduce39
12. King Heffy
13. Dazzle(Death Row)(Death Row)(Death Row)

14. Intoewsables(Bad Boy)

15. OurTimeToShine

16. g_bassi13

17. Vrienzy(Unknown)

18. Apples

19. Alchemy Time

20. otherwise

21. Buddhas Hand(Death Row)

22. Go Faulk Yourself.
23. VIC

Although Dazzle got shot 3 times and pleasured to death by 3 different people, this will forever be his best day as he achieved what he previously could not. Climax.

Good thing the cult(s) is/are underpowered as hell or this game would pretty much be over already. Frack whoever got converted (it's not really your fault, but still ... get bent) and I feel bad for whoever the next victim is. Can we please kill the cult thing for a while after this game? Thanks.

Good thing the cult(s) is/are underpowered as hell or this game would pretty much be over already. Frack whoever got converted (it's not really your fault, but still ... get bent) and I feel bad for whoever the next victim is. Can we please kill the cult thing for a while after this game? Thanks.

Lmao never seen toews this mad haha

Archived