The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] West Coast- East Coast Rivalry (Game over- Mafia win)

Zfetch

Obviously the Cult is more powerful than Aladeen made it out to be, and the TP are pretty much doomed.

I'd rather the Mafia win way before the Cult.

Vote4 Aladeen

yup we were given some power that we didn't have before. also we converted one of your teammates so we know who all the mafia are.

GFY is mafia.

If I survive this round I will post the entire list of all of the mafia.

That is all.

Lmao never seen toews this mad haha

I have :(

Anyways I'm not a fan of leaving someone alive who is openly not with the town, let alone listening to him and hoping he'll help us win... That isn't how this game works

vote4 Aladeen

Seems to me that those who would rather kill off one member of a crappy cult as opposed to having all the mafia on a platter are not friends to the town. Look to killing off the people who vote for me if I get hung this round, doesn't seem like they have the towns best interest in mind.

unvote3; vote3 GFY

at least hang this one, if I am telling the truth he will turn up mafia and I will be killed by the mafia anyways. I can't convert, I can't kill so why waste the lynch?

Seems to me that those who would rather kill off one member of a crappy cult as opposed to having all the mafia on a platter are not friends to the town. Look to killing off the people who vote for me if I get hung this round, doesn't seem like they have the towns best interest in mind. unvote3; vote3 GFY

at least hang this one, if I am telling the truth he will turn up mafia and I will be killed by the mafia anyways. I can't convert, I can't kill so why waste the lynch?

The Vig can take the other one of you guys out don't worry

The Vig can take the other one of you guys out don't worry

I am sure they can so vote for GFY and finish off the mafia and let the vig and or mafia kill me.

The mafia will have to kill me if they don't want to be completely revealed so at least that protects a TP from mafia kill. Makes zero sense to vote for me over GFY.

Pretty sure Aladeen is screwing with us, same with Toews

Vote4 Aladeen

Pretty much this.

I am but I started TP, literally this is the weakest stupidest most impotent cult of all time, I am the only conversion allowed and they get no kills or powers of any kind so feel free to kill me cause this cult has no chance of winning.

Host nerfed the cult too much IMO.

The cult is two people who have the ability to vote and turn up cult under investigation not sure how you can't see that as weak too. No kills no more conversions, so once I am dead the cult leader has to somehow be the last person surviving with no kill, or conversions. That's impossible period.

I won't tell you who else is cult cause that's not cool but I swear, unless the cult will be granted powers later on in this game we have zero chance of winning.

Then Vig should kill me, I'm just giving the option not saying what the TP have to do. Or tell your mafia friends to kill me, that would be great for the TP

I would be voting for GFY if I wasn't going to get GKed, I say vote his post editing arse out asap. He will have some lame excuse as to why he edited his post (it will be BS for sure) hang him high, hang him fast and hang him hard but most importantly hang him!!!

Trying way too hard to convince us of cult being weak.

You know what, they might actually be weak right now but I'm not convinced they've drawn the short straw in terms of powers. And with that emotional, tear drawing speech up there I wouldn't be surprised if even the mafia looked over him.

I say take him out now unless Vig already has his eyes set on him. If so can a spokesperson TP let me know and I'll change my vote.

vote4 Aladeen

Archived