The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] West Coast- East Coast Rivalry (Game over- Mafia win)

Zfetch

g_bassi13 Missed 112's justice game (Dec 26th) (I was in mexico)
In4TheCup (Fox Mulder?) Missed 112's justice game (Dec 26th)
HashtagNucks Missed Zfetch's Nintendo/Super Smash game (Nov 15th) (too late to sign up)
Zfetch/King Alex Missed Time Lord's Unexpected game (Sep 13th)
otherwise Missed Time Lord's Unexpected game (Sep 13th) (My money was actually on her to win, I was wrong)

King Heffy Missed Peaches' Untitled Vanilla game (Sep 3rd) (Came in the thread specifically to say he wasn't playing)

Apples Missed Peaches' Untitled Vanilla game (Sep 3rd) (Actually unfair, because it was a 12 person game spun out of nowhere, when he actually signed up for Dral's previously suspended D&D game)

John Locke Missed Dr Stangelove's Hobbit game (Aug 16th)

So the winner is Time Lord. He is the reigning Iron Man. This should surprise no one, lol.

I'd actually give Apples runner up in the spirit of things, because outside of technicality, the last game he really missed was Kryten's Sin City game from July 19th. Who would have thought he was that active a player.

Unless I'm mistaken, Time Lord hasn't missed a single game since the Zodiac reboot. He was even in MR's Centennial Superheroes invitational when he wasn't invited, as a sidekick.

I might be second in most played since then, as aside from my missed game while on vacation, the only other I missed was Intoewsables' Uomini di Onore game from April 26th.

Maybe Heffy only missed one or two as well. I stopped keeping count after he was elminiated from the Iron Man competition.

Nice.

You're right about me not missing a game of the post-Zodiac era. That was my third game.

The 2 I played before that were 14-15 player games that preceded a month long break, before the famous Zodiac game.

So I haven't actually missed a game...

Except for that Survivor themed game but that doesn't really count as mafia, does it?

If I'm not mistaken, the following players have played every game since they started:

I4TC/Fox Mulder

StevenStamkos/JohnLocke

KingAlex/Zfetch

BHB/Time Lord

Meaning nobody has played every game with one username.

1. Virtanen87
2. Horvat
3. Kryten
4. Dr.Strangelove
5. Mathew Barzal
6. Time Lord
7. In4thecup
8. John Locke
9. Aladeen
10. Mikeyboy
11. Ilduce39
12. King Heffy
13. Dazzle

14. Intoewsables

15. OurTimeToShine

16. g_bassi13 (for real this time)

17. Vrienzy

18. Apples

19. Alchemy Time

20. otherwise

21. Buddhas Hand

Whos fox mulder

Some guy who wants to believe

Nice.

You're right about me not missing a game of the post-Zodiac era. That was my third game.

The 2 I played before that were 14-15 player games that preceded a month long break, before the famous Zodiac game.

Except for that Survivor themed game but that doesn't really count as mafia, does it?

If I'm not mistaken, the following players have played every game since they started:

I4TC/Fox Mulder

StevenStamkos/JohnLocke

KingAlex/Zfetch

BHB/Time Lord

All these assertions are correct from what I gathered.

Nice.

I4TC/Fox Mulder

StevenStamkos/JohnLocke

KingAlex/Zfetch

BHB/Time Lord

Wait wat. You're BHB? LOL. Why don't you hate on me anymore?

Archived