The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The MGTOW Thread

kiwi55555

I want to make one thing clear. No, MGTOW is NOT anti women.

I don't even know what to say. All there is to do here is lol.

Edit: The fact that your first posts on a forum were seeking out your fellow cult members, says all that needs to be said about MGTOW.

It's self inflicted Darwinism, all the power to ya.

The BS being used as the definition of MGTOW is just that, BS. Actually BS serves a critical function in moving humanity forward, so comparing it as such would be a disservice.

MGTOW is just a lazy cop out for idiots incapable of actually functioning in society. Men need women, and women need men. It's at the absolute core of propagating the species forward, and any whimsical notion to the contrary is just delusion, pure and simple.

It's self inflicted Darwinism, all the power to ya.

The BS being used as the definition of MGTOW is just that, BS. Actually BS serves a critical function in moving humanity forward, so comparing it as such would be a disservice.

MGTOW is just a lazy cop out for idiots incapable of actually functioning in society. Men need women, and women need men. It's at the absolute core of propagating the species forward, and any whimsical notion to the contrary is just delusion, pure and simple.

qraw5j.jpg

Care to explain how men need women?

I'm not going to even bother dignifying your question with a direct answer, and instead continue to berate your irrational and idiotic beliefs. (Because that's how the internet works).

Rabble Rabble.

Seriously, can you even comprehend the heights of narcissistic depravity that MGTOW is rife with? And I quote:

MGTOW

Men/Man Going Their Own Way.

MGTOW is basically the statement of self-ownership and saying that only you have the right to decide what your goals in life should be.

It is saying that, as a man I will not surrender my will to the social expectations of women and society, because both have become hostile against masculinity.

:rolleyes:

If you can't answer my question than you keep raising the rhetoric.

I'll do my best to.

Care to explain how men need women?

Okay, yes, as Webster said, to be born. It's not bad to say that you and you alone will decide your goals, regardless of your gender, but to cut the other one out of the picture completely isn't right. Men need women to counter them, and vice versa. Men will have ideas and inspirations that women don't have, and women will have ideas and inspirations that men don't have. It's not completely bad to have stereotypical roles, but in order for society to succeed, we need to allow the ones who don't fit the stereotype (in this case, women) to have their say in the matters.

So TL;DR: for the advancement of society.

EDIT: Sorry, this sort of started to spill over into an anti-(feminism/antifeminism) rant.

Archived