The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

THIS IS THE YEAR

Ronalds.Kenins41

I caught your disease. It was too contagious.

Hahahah well in that case right on! Glad the team is doing well... Now let's tank for 3rd place so we don't have home ice.

I rather play on the road.

Rogers Arena is very dead

Team has the best road record

... Why not? Obviously the team wouldn't tank for 3rd but just a thought lol

I caught your disease. It was too contagious.

So…. no more bullcrap about it being better for us to lose?

If we are down 3-1 in a series are you going to pack it in and continue to spew negative bile all over these boards?

If we get an injury are you going to argue it is hopeless to even try?

If one of our players makes a mistake are you going to run them off the team?

Will you remain of this faith under adversity?

If you are truly going to be reformed then welcome. If you will twist on a dime again then you can stay off of the bandwagon with the 14 year olds who only know about the game from video games.

Hahahah well in that case right on! Glad the team is doing well... Now let's tank for 3rd place so we don't have home ice.

I rather play on the road.

Rogers Arena is very dead

Team has the best road record

... Why not? Obviously the team wouldn't tank for 3rd but just a thought lol

Not if we play the flames.

So. no more bullcrap about it being better for us to lose?

If we are down 3-1 in a series are you going to pack it in and continue to spew negative bile all over these boards?

If we get an injury are you going to argue it is hopeless to even try?

If one of our players makes a mistake are you going to run them off the team?

Will you remain of this faith under adversity?

If you are truly going to be reformed then welcome. If you will twist on a dime again then you can stay off of the bandwagon with the 14 year olds who only know about the game from video games.

We can be down 3-0 in the series late in game 4 down 5-0 and there will still be hope. I'm a changed man.

We can be down 3-0 in the series late in game 4 down 5-0 and there will still be hope. I'm a changed man.

Still don't believe it.

Actions will speak louder than words.

Your words and actions over the last 18 months don't lead me to give you benefit of the doubt in any respect.

Still don't believe it.

Actions will speak louder than words.

Your words and actions over the last 18 months don't lead me to give you benefit of the doubt in any respect.

I think that a lot of people who love the canucks doubted this could happen . Im sure most hockey pundits would have said the same thing . Even if you asked more than half way through the season . It doesn't make anyone less of a fan . It just means that the canucks play exceeded expectations .

I think that a lot of people who love the canucks doubted this could happen . Im sure most hockey pundits would have said the same thing . Even if you asked more than half way through the season . It doesn't make anyone less of a fan . It just means that the canucks play exceeded expectations .

That was fine if they were bad at assessing the team.

It's about coming on the team site and talking trash about the players and posters who disagreed all season long. And then top it off by being disappointed in their success and crapping on those who remained supportive.

If you want to cheer for your team to lose become a Sabres fan. WE ARE ALL CANUCKS o'er here.

I think if the playing field stayed level then we'd have as good a chance as most of the other teams. We'd need a little luck, maybe a favorable matchup or two, and some hot play from our goalie and top skaters. Despite that, I'm just not sure if our Canucks are strong enough yet to get through four 'best of 7' series and the potential league (Bettman) bias.

Archived