The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

THIS IS THE YEAR

Ronalds.Kenins41

I'm usually on the more cautious side but something really does feel different this year.

I think its having a super strong 4 line team with depth thats making me feel optimistic. Most importantly though, I think its the re-emergence of the Sedins as stars after coming short in 2011 and being ragdolled the following years. Last year was the ultimate lowpoint for them and they really learned and improved from it. They honestly seem different this year. I use to count them out because they a tight checking elite centre used to be able to shut them down like Bolland, Bergeron, etc. This year, they have so much fight back in their game and their performance against LA was case in point.

I feel like we will be firing on all cylinders this playoffs and even if teams focus on the Sedins, they will still come out on top while this time, the rest of the team will also step up and score some key goals.

This is the most complete team I have seen in a while and I honestly have a better feeling than 2011.

Archived