The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Canucks @ Blackhawks

-Vintage Canuck-

I wouldn't mind if we lost against Winnipeg, beat LA, and got a single point against Edmonton or Arizona.

1. Interesting playoff race, but we make it anyways

2. Winnipeg likely makes it instead of LA

3. Higher draft pick if we lose in the first 2 rounds

4. The team hasn't been bad on the road, so not much of a disadvantage if we come 3rd

5. Reactions on CDC

Am I a bad fan?

I wouldn't mind if we lost against Winnipeg, beat LA, and got a single point against Edmonton or Arizona.

1. Interesting playoff race, but we make it anyways

2. Winnipeg likely makes it instead of LA

3. Higher draft pick if we lose in the first 2 rounds

4. The team hasn't been bad on the road, so not much of a disadvantage if we come 3rd

5. Reactions on CDC

Am I a bad fan?

We're not in till we're in, so you better be hoping for points anywhere we can get them

Lack hasnt been stellar in every game, but how many more points do you think they would have if Miller was healthy all along? I cant imagine their record being that much better - if at all.

Kassian in

Richardson in

Kenins out

Vey out

They are in great shape, 4 points up on Calgary with 4 to go and 5 points up on the Kings after they finish mauling the coilers tonight.

It's safe to say, Horvat and Kenins look like legit fourth liners today.

Constantly pinned in their own zone. Horvat with a bad penalty, a give away that cost us a goal. Kenins looks confused and useless out there. Whenever he gets the puck in the offensive zone he just seems to throw it away / into a crowd of people rather than making an intellegent passing play.

You talk $h!t now,but quote me on this Kassian is a failed experiment

how did the gdt/pgt turn into a debate about Kassian??...dont you have several other kass threads you can take that garbage to.....kass wasnt even playing tonight, give it a rest.

I feel like the Sedins' confidence is a little low right now. If it ain't an empty net, they ain't scoring

Lack of scoresheet tallies full story.

They've been creating lots of chances but their teammates and themselves haven't been able to bury them. Plus 4 line system = reduced ice time in general so they have less time to work their magic with. I wouldn't be worried if I were you :)

how did the gdt/pgt turn into a debate about Kassian??...dont you have several other kass threads you can take that garbage to.....kass wasnt even playing tonight, give it a rest.

If I am not mistakend, did you not partake in this debate as well?

Archived