The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks vs Kings | 04/06/15 | 7:00 PM PST | SNP

Orka

1967-1966 Kings.

Canucks jump out to a 1966-0 lead after 2 periods. Jonathan Quick proceeds to go on a massive rampage, killing everyone on the Canucks bench except, for some reason, Linden Vey. Refs say play on and the Kings score 1967 goals, including one with 0.1 seconds left in the 3rd to win the game.

All the fans in the building riot, destroying Rogers Arena and forcing the Army to firebomb the remains.

1967-1966 Kings.

Canucks jump out to a 1966-0 lead after 2 periods. Jonathan Quick proceeds to go on a massive rampage, killing everyone on the Canucks bench except, for some reason, Linden Vey. Refs say play on and the Kings score 1967 goals, including one with 0.1 seconds left in the 3rd to win the game.

All the fans in the building riot, destroying Rogers Arena and forcing the Army to firebomb the remains.

This.

Man Im nervous about this game, I hope the Canucks can take it, but LA has got tunnel vision set on the playoffs right now, if they play the way they played against Colorado tonight I don't know if the Canucks can break through to get any decent chances. Heres hoping though. Gonna hazard a 2-1 Canucks win

I want the fans to be loud. I want good aggressive forecheck. I want lots of scoring chances.

I don't want bad turnovers. I don't want bad penalties. I don't want anything that involves them having a chance. This game is huge. We need to win.

- Future Canucks Coach Jolad123456

I want the fans to be loud. I want good aggressive forecheck. I want lots of scoring chances.

I don't want bad turnovers. I don't want bad penalties. I don't want anything that involves them having a chance. This game is huge. We need to win.

- Future Canucks Coach Jolad123456

Sorry to burst your bubble but the game is in LA :)

4-2 Van with an EMPTY NET GOAL

First

Kopitar (1-0 LA)

Daniel (1-1) PPG

Second

Toffoli (2-1 LA)

Vey (2-2)

Third

Daniel (3-2 Van)

Bonino (4-2 Van) ENG

I know the Sedins usually don't play well against LA, but just a gut feeling they'll come out strong in this one

I watched LA carve up the Avs tonight. Avs only had 9 shots by late in the third period.

Got bored and watched Major League instead.

Can we also have a feel good story on Monday?

C'mon Wild Thing - Kassian. Time to get up off the sick bed and take it to the Kings!

Please move Matthias to the middle, insert Kassian (or Kenins. if Kass is not good to go) and beat the Kings 4-2.

Vrbata, Higgins and Bonino.

Hank or Dank in the empty net.

What do you say?

Archived