The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Black Sails [GAME OVER]

SOB for MVP

Also... I'm drunk so prolly gona die tonight anyways... suspicion list 1) Virt 2) Toews 3) VIC ---- 4) Sssaalldeen 4) John Lock 6) Grimes 7) Kryten and if Mikey Boy isn't killed, he's 100% mafia also... something else, but I can't remember atm, so I'll grab another brewski and get back to ya'll

As opposed to men's lingerie

Apparently it's a real thing... I saw it on TV.

vote apples I don't believe this BS.

Also according to some of the discriptions I'm going to have to checkout this show...I love historical fiction and soap operas...one question: it there a lot of blood/guts/killing, b/c that would kill it for me.

Also according to some of the discriptions I'm going to have to checkout this show...I love historical fiction and soap operas...one question: it there a lot of blood/guts/killing, b/c that would kill it for me.

Its pretty easy to see what's going on here. If apples turns up mafia otherwise is for sure mafia. In fact I'm willing to bet this is a pure mafia post.

5%... ish is bloody guts, less then... the most bloody scene in the entire 2 seasosn... *SPOILER* is in the s02 finale when you watch John Silver lose his leg... and then suddenly everything makes sense... but you don't even see bones... I think, dunno really, I looked away - gods damnit! I need to watch another episode

Its pretty easy to see what's going on here. If apples turns up mafia otherwise is for sure mafia. In fact I'm willing to bet this is a pure mafia post.

lol. not even close. you are sounding mafia-esque with this reply tho.

5%... ish is bloody guts, less then... the most bloody scene in the entire 2 seasosn... *SPOILER* is in the s02 finale when you watch John Silver lose his leg... and then suddenly everything makes sense... but you don't even see bones... I think, dunno really, I looked away - gods damnit! I need to watch another episode

okay, sounds like it's watchable for me then.

Lol Coilers. Thank you for beating the Queens despite your best efforts to lose.

FTN

Nucks are in the play offs... I hope to gods calgary and/or the peg drop out... I need LA to be in it if I'm gonna my pool...

callin' it now... quote me... Brown wins me my cup

You've obviously not grown up with Treasure Island... or Lesbiens...

give it like 3 or 4 episodes and they really start to do all that panzy feces like character development and what nots.... honestly the thing that kept me going throughout the first half season was knowing about the entire literary background of this show....

hby the half way poit of the first season they've done an amazing job of turning the show into a soap opera for guys.... also, the majority of the main characters are actually based off of real life... and in the end (so far - up to the 2nd season finale) they've been pretty damn historically accurate...

Not gonna lie, I'm a sucker for historical fiction (Deadwood, Marco Polo) and if you like those types of shows, and enjoy going on wikipedia to see what really happeend... this is a great series... not for every tho...

did I mention lesbians?

Deadwood is on another level compared to the above shows. Deadwood is legit GOAT series ever.

So far the only show I have watched and liked due to mafia has been Archer. I will give this show another shot but so far, no hook.

Deadwood is on another level compared to the above shows. Deadwood is legit GOAT series ever.

So far the only show I have watched and liked due to mafia has been Archer. I will give this show another shot but so far, no hook.

Deadwood was great but snuffed out way too early

BSG>Deadwood>Spartacus>The Wire>other HBO>News Room>Archerssss>every thing else except maybe 1 or two shows...

maybe three...

Yeah, worth it in the end

I've heard Deadwood is great, need to check it out.

Love Archer, as well.

Archived