The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Black Sails [GAME OVER]

SOB for MVP

Howdy.

By the way, sorry for bailing on that game, I hated Horvat with a burning passion and could NOT get by it do not know why, I haven't disliked anybody so much since UMB/Tiger Singh, I hope you guys don't hate me for it, if you do, sorry, everything he posted pissed me off and made me want to jump through the monitor and rip his throat out;I was hoping exactly what has happened to him would happen.

Besides that, I'm addicted to CDC.

Agreed. Horvat was awful and so was his game. Even though I played that game I didn't count it in my records lawl.

Howdy.

By the way, sorry for bailing on that game, I hated Horvat with a burning passion and could NOT get by it do not know why, I haven't disliked anybody so much since UMB/Tiger Singh, I hope you guys don't hate me for it, if you do, sorry, everything he posted pissed me off and made me want to jump through the monitor and rip his throat out;I was hoping exactly what has happened to him would happen.

Besides that, I'm addicted to CDC.

Pretty sure he was a Tiger dupe though. No hard feelings, I was pretty pissed myself.

Agreed. Horvat was awful and so was his game. Even though I played that game I didn't count it in my records lawl.

He is a teenage kid , we all did stupid sht as teenage kids.

I do not understand why people get so pissed at others on this forum , there are only a couple of total f-wits on this site IMO and they are more to be laughed at than be pissed at.

I do not understand why people get so pissed at others on this forum , there are only a couple of total f-wits on this site IMO and they are more to be laughed at than be pissed at.

Although I agree with what you're saying (not really mad at him, just annoyed more than anything), he was 17. He acted like he was 10. I'm less than 1 year removed from my teenage years. Trust me, I didn't do anything that stupid at 17.

Although I agree with what you're saying (not really mad at him, just annoyed more than anything), he was 17. He acted like he was 10. I'm less than 1 year removed from my teenage years. Trust me, I didn't do anything that stupid at 17.

Unfortunately that was when I was at my most stupidest , anything horvat does on this forum pales into insignificance next to my f-ups.

I am over thirty years removed from my teenage years but still feel like a teenage kid every now and again.

I hope I never lose that.

I agree I definitely did stupid $&!# when I was 17 hell I almost ended up in jail but that is a story for another time

FTR, SOB is not a newb, dude's been playing longer than most of us, he has just been on hiatus.

Your point about the nightfalls stands though.

Pretty sure SOB's been around mafia for longer than Dral, so that comment is pretty hilarious.

And the MVP's back!

I think he meant newb host lol

Archived