The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Black Sails [GAME OVER]

SOB for MVP

Just to dredge up an old debate: I found a copy of the rules I always use when GMing, and copy/pasting is specifically mentioned as banned. So that's likely why I immediately believed Zfetch's actions to be against the rules.

On a different note, I've been thinking over the past few days that we could make a "General Mafia Discussion" thread. We could discuss issues like those raised at the end of this game without distracting from the sign-up for the next game, and future themes for games and stuff to. And also just hang out - I know I'm not the only one who doesn't like talking hockey on the rest of CDC. ;) Not sure how the Mods would feel about it, though.

Just to dredge up an old debate: I found a copy of the rules I always use when GMing, and copy/pasting is specifically mentioned as banned. So that's likely why I immediately believed Zfetch's actions to be against the rules.

On a different note, I've been thinking over the past few days that we could make a "General Mafia Discussion" thread. We could discuss issues like those raised at the end of this game without distracting from the sign-up for the next game, and future themes for games and stuff to. And also just hang out - I know I'm not the only one who doesn't like talking hockey on the rest of CDC. ;) Not sure how the Mods would feel about it, though.

There's a reason people are so horny to get this thing pinned.

I doubt someone would go through all the work of searching for another thread.

Yeah, I figure it wouldn't be active enough to always remain on page 1. Though I was also thinking we could put the roles and all that other junk in the thread as well, so that GMs only had to link to it when posting, rather than copy and pasting everything.

Just an idea I had when looking around at other Mafia communities when researching my opponents for that thingymabob. :)

Archived