The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(Video) 2015 Vancouver Canucks playoff Pump-up

127flyby

"We've been through hell together. We spent Four years. FOUR YEARS! Fighting that virus and fighting each other it was chaos. But you all know what we're up against. And i want you to know, it's not just about power. it's about giving us the hope to rebuild. And reclaim the world we lost"

I know it's still kind of early because we haven't clinched a spot yet. But please check out this video i made. I Make videos for the Canucks on my YouTube channel. Please feel free to subscribe. And let me know what you think :)

post-124702-0-90057000-1428309749_thumb.

Very nice work!

There could have been a little more tribute-time paid to Pat Quinn (reminding us all of PQ's love for this team,.. and how he's now rubbing shoulders with the hockey-gods).

The 100 yr. anniversary thing... could also mean another year to watch - carefully. Sometimes it's all about destiny,.. and a little extra puck luck. We're due. ARI wont be spoiling Verbata's hopes for the post season...but that'll be irrelevant when our 'Nucks toss the Kings and all of their 'Devorski-hugging game-management gifts' into a big over-flowing dumpster.

Yahhhh, you know I believe! Go Canucks Go!

Archived