The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Adler School of Psychology?

Hobble

Hey, my sister is looking to apply into the PsyD program at the Adler School in Psychology in Vancouver.

I am just wondering if anyone has had any experience with this school? Is it worth all the money? Is it a respectable school?

I only ask because my sister had gone there for an interview, and she was accepted the next day. But I have since looked up its ranking online, and it's about 173 out of 176 schools, and the reviews for the school in Chicago are very bad.

Again, if anyone has had experience with this school or gotten a degree there, I'd like to hear about your experiences.

Never heard of it tbh..

Well the ranking should give you an indication and the fact she got accepted literally the next day...

They seem desperate no?

IMO she should just go to UBC.. or somewhere else.

Well, we are from Winnipeg. And I think for this particular program, there are not many schools that offer it. It is somehow different from a Masters, "more clinical". Otherwise, I'd assume she'd go to a more well known schoold.

Well, we are from Winnipeg. And I think for this particular program, there are not many schools that offer it. It is somehow different from a Masters, "more clinical". Otherwise, I'd assume she'd go to a more well known schoold.

Psyc is OK at the U of M, that's where I'm taking it right now.

Never heard of it, but judging from the fact that your sister got accepted the next day, and reading some review sonline as you did, I would proceed with extreme caution. I'm getting a very "University of Phoenix" vibe from these guys.

Never heard of it, but judging from the fact that your sister got accepted the next day, and reading some review online as you did, I would proceed with extreme caution. I'm getting a very "University of Phoenix" vibe from these guys.

Hey hey now, just because U of P has more students defaulting on their loans than graduating is no reason to bash them. just because they are known to exploit veterans, Just because they have violated the Higher Education Act many times, Just because they have been fined millions of dollars for violations by the US Equal Employment Opportunity Commission......I forget where I was going with this.

Archived