The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Eddie Lack has to start the playoffs.

If Lack continues this amazing performance than we will likely be in the playoffs.

Question to consider: How much better can Miller play? At the moment Lack's numbers are impressive and he is making the big save at the right moment. I personally don't think Miller will be ready for the playoffs, eg his timing.

Next, what's more impressive is that Lack has beat the LA Kings twice, beat Nashville, St Louis, Winnipeg, Minnesota, Rangers (these are elite teams). Tonight's game was a indicator of what type goal-tender Lack could be in the future. I think playing Miller will be a mistake because I feel Miller will not be ready come play-offs. Lack is playing at a elite level at the moment, and the Canucks' need to be careful with this. Also,the team morale comes into question, after watching the team tonight, you can clearly see the team loves Lack. I know they are professionals, but lets say Miller plays horrible in the first game of the playoffs, what will that do to team morale? Then what happens? Give Miller another game?

However, I do have one fear with Lack and that is playoff experience and nerves, but even with that, I would rather go with Lack because this team believes into Lack. Just look at the way the Canucks' have been playing lately.

What do you guys think should happen? Go with Lack or Miller?

constant giving up of 2-1s 3-1s not sure if its pur defense or coaching

the coaches seem to not be able to change lines with out giving up a to many men penalty

dont seem to work on faceoffs 29th in league

systems need to be reworked but some how we beat teams it blows me away

miller will be handy in playoffs...you need two goalies and will help each other..thats team work and its good to know that there are two good goalies ..i always knew lack could be a game changer but he also is getting some good time in...cant win them all but what you got there is a good nhl goalie....he will only get better...the canucks are playing smarter hockey and it may be not fancy but it does the job...they have to just keep the gritt up when needed...the games now are mental and physical....endurance and shots on net is what they should practice.

Which is... not soon? I honestly don't think Miller is even fit. There's no question in my mind who starts, and it's the only one who's healthy.

I don't think Miller should play unless he's 100% healthy. I'm hoping he's healthy and can start.

Archived