The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Does anyone else feel disgusted with themself right now?

tkoisthx

No, and I think it's stupid to feel that way. The Canucks aren't the be all end all of the hockey world, watching and cheering for other teams can only heighten the experience.

I do watch and cheer for Montreal, Winnipeg and Tampa. I just feel icky cheering for Calgary and Edmonton.

No we should, as Canadians always cheer for Canadian teams! Especially when you have Bettman doing whatever he can to have the American teams win.

Go Canada!!! (of course cheer for your team when they play each other!)

I do watch and cheer for Montreal, Winnipeg and Tampa. I just feel icky cheering for Calgary and Edmonton.

Well, fair enough. Personally I can never find it in myself to genuinely hate a team. I may hate a few players but I can't fault anyone for having a Burrows or Lapierre at their disposal.

No we should, as Canadians always cheer for Canadian teams! Especially when you have Bettman doing whatever he can to have the American teams win.

Go Canada!!! (of course cheer for your team when they play each other!)

Yes, except Alberta isn't really a part of Canada but some alien freak show.

hell no! eliminating the Queens in the playoffs is sweeter and could give us the confidence boost to go all the way like in 2011.

I dont want the fLames and that disgusting fan base to experience playoff hockey. i want both Albertas teams playoff drought to continue!

Archived