The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CANUCKS OFFICIALLY CLINCH PLAYOFF SPOT....let the ascent begin

cuporbust

Oh Ya Baby.

Suck on that LA losers! haha.

Cant wait to see Calgary eliminate them on Thursday :)

Oh man that game is going to be so sweet.

I'm cheering for Calgary, it would make my day to see LA bums miss the playoffs.

So now that we clinched, do we play Markstrom for the Arizona game, and Miller for the Edmonton game ?

Remember Doughty's interview after the 2nd period yesterday? Acting like the game was already won and making plans to take 2nd spot in the division.

Suck it LA!

Thank you Edmonton! I hope you get McDavid lol

Seriously? Doughty was mouthing off about 2nd place? Little early for that (and now definitely not getting 2nd spot in division, lol)

Kings have played a lot of hockey the last few years so it was bound to catch up to them at some point.

I'll take it though.

But Canucks better watch what they wish for. The Flames are a good, hard working team.

Oh man that game is going to be so sweet.

I'm cheering for Calgary, it would make my day to see LA bums miss the playoffs.

So now that we clinched, do we play Markstrom for the Arizona game, and Miller for the Edmonton game ?

I got tickets for that game. Im gonna go cheer on the Flames on Thursday haha

Kings have played a lot of hockey the last few years so it was bound to catch up to them at some point.

I'll take it though.

But Canucks better watch what they wish for. The Flames are a good, hard working team.

no team will be easy ... but the kings figured to be almost impossible

The kings are like the bad guy in horror movies - they keep popping out of nowhere when you least expect it, dont count them out till they are finally and officially dead and you see the credits scrolling.

If they beat the Lames on Thursday and then the Jets beat the Flames ... LA is in . Its not an entirely impossible scenario.

the important thing though is the Canucks are in for sure.

Act like we've been there before.. What great 2014/15 reg season!!!

Thank you, Trevor Linden, Thank you, Jim Benning. Thank you Big Willie for letting the players play.

Now to quote Bo Horvats dad.. "The real hard work starts now."

Ohhh.. That feels.

Archived