The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CANUCKS OFFICIALLY CLINCH PLAYOFF SPOT....let the ascent begin

cuporbust

Am I insane or would it not be even sweeter after LA goes golfing to send Kesler golfing too in the first round ?

A Winnipeg - Anaheim first round series would warm my heart.

The sight of a young Adam Lowry running an old Ryan Kesler in the first round would be sweet...so would a Dustin Buffalo pounding of Kesler...as well as another cut on the cheek from a punch in the face from Ladd. But as you say, MadOgre, a first round exit for Kesler and the dirty birds would be the sweetest.

But I digress. Not to overlook the first round, a Canucks team eliminating the Ducks in round 2 would be second only to winning it all.

The Canucks have already surpassed my expectations this season. Everything else is gravy.

Pretty sad that neither Sportsnet or TSN have any story about the Canucks clinching tonight. I'm pretty sure if it was any other Canadian NHL team, it would have been a leading story on these Canadian sports sites. On the other hand, less attention is probably better - we've reserved the underdog role this season.

The Canucks have already surpassed my expectations this season. Everything else is gravy.

Pretty sad that neither Sportsnet or TSN have any story about the Canucks clinching tonight. I'm pretty sure if it was any other Canadian NHL team, it would have been a leading story on these Canadian sports sites. On the other hand, less attention is probably better - we've reserved the underdog role this season.

Ill tell you what , the nhl teams that are in the playoffs know how scary the vancouver canucks are .. no one wants to play us

For LA to make it:

LA: 1-0-1

If WPG goes 0-2-0

Or: CGY goes 0-2-0

LA: 2-0-0

If WPG goes 0-1-1 or 0-2-0

If CGY goes 0-1-1 or 0-2-0

1 regulation loss by the kings and its over for them.

If cgy or wpg win 1, la is out

Archived