The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Who do you want to get McDavid?

123 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Right now this is the order of who i would want to get McDavid. (Only doing the bottom 10 teams in the league as of right now.)

Columbus

New Jersey

Florida

buffalo

Philadelphia

Carolina

Colorado

Arizona (would change drastically if they moved)

Edmonton

Toronto (I'm done with the nhl if they win the lottery)

Oilers (gack) because they aren't trying to tank, they just suck.

Leafs (gack) they are trying to tank but even with McDavid it will take them years to clean up the mess.

I want Buffalo to get Eichel because they've been working over a year to get the first overall, and blatantly tanking.

Oilers (gack) because they aren't trying to tank, they just suck.

Leafs (gack) they are trying to tank but even with McDavid it will take them years to clean up the mess.

I want Buffalo to get Eichel because they've been working over a year to get the first overall, and blatantly tanking.

I wouldn't mind Ottawa getting McDavid, but I want them in the playoffs at the same time.

Toronto, Buffalo, Edmonton in that order for me. Do not want Arizona getting 1st overall. That franchise is trash and should relocate. Getting McDavid would only be an excuse to give them another "chance".

Were you saying the same thing about PIT's before they got handed crosby? How were the caps ticket sales doing before they got OVI

A star player gives fans a reason to go, a star play can help a team becoming a consistent winning team, A consistent winning team give reason for people to keep spending money.

Arizona needs a players like McDavid. people want to watch a winning product, he gives them a shot at it.

I'm biased, so the Sabres. Other than them? Would be nice to see the Devils or the Panthers get him also. Hell, I'm partial to the Flyers, so seeing them with McDavid would be fun.

As for the Blue Jackets, they really need defense more than anything. I'd like them to draft Provorov or Werenski.

Columbus almost deserves it. Florida would also be acceptable. If the Oilers, Kings, SJ, Arizona or Toronto get him I will not be pleased. Please not the Oilers....PULEEEEEEEESE not the Oilers. I understand the world is not fair, but it would be a tragedy if McDavid gets sucked into the vortex of FAILURE!

If Toronto gets him I will immediately hate him.

If Arizona gets him, it was fixed by Buttman

If SJ gets him, I will be moderately annoyed.

If the Kings get him it means they missed the playoffs...teehee.

EDIT: Sorry Sabrefan, although I really don't care if the Sabres get him, the blatant attempt to fail means I hope you don't get him.

I'm biased, so the Sabres. Other than them? Would be nice to see the Devils or the Panthers get him also. Hell, I'm partial to the Flyers, so seeing them with McDavid would be fun.

As for the Blue Jackets, they really need defense more than anything. I'd like them to draft Provorov or Werenski.

I'd rather the Flyers don't get him for one petty reason. David Boreanaz (who was born in Buffalo) was cocky about the Flyers on the Sabres broadcast and said, "Hey Buffalo, there's always McDavid". After the lottery winner is announced, I want to be able to tweet him and say, "Hey David, so how did the Flyers do in the playoffs. Oh well, there's always McDavid.... oh wait nevermind". devil.png

Columbus almost deserves it. Florida would also be acceptable. If the Oilers, Kings, SJ, Arizona or Toronto get him I will not be pleased. Please not the Oilers....PULEEEEEEEESE not the Oilers. I understand the world is not fair, but it would be a tragedy if McDavid gets sucked into the vortex of FAILURE!

If Toronto gets him I will immediately hate him.

If Arizona gets him, it was fixed by Buttman

If SJ gets him, I will be moderately annoyed.

If the Kings get him it means they missed the playoffs...teehee.

EDIT: Sorry Sabrefan, although I really don't care if the Sabres get him, the blatant attempt to fail means I hope you don't get him.

You have to admit though, Murray has all but admitted he's tanking. Gotta have a little respect for him on that front.

It has been an open secret since before the season started that Pegula gave his blessing for the "great tank of '14-'15". That's why it was funny earlier in the season when Bettman and Daly kept denying it.

Colombus. Columbus is the biggest growing hockey market in America. The NHL is trying to gain influence in America? No better way than to get Connor McDavid on that team. He leads them tot heir first cup and goes down as an all time great. Also, Columbus is a team that I actually respect, in that over the recent years, you can tell they are trying to turn things around. If not plagued by injury, I think they would be a playoff team.

Archived