The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Jim Benning & Trevor Linden interviews on TSN1040

TheRussianRocket.

This season has been a huge success especially when you take into account out prospects cupboard is the best it's been in years. The one thing I'm not sold on though is Vey at centre. He needs to work on faceoffs and his strength if he wants a centre spot next season...

The plan was Richardson. Vey is filing in now, since Horvat exceeded expectations on making the team.

If Richardson is back, the team starts to look like a legitimate playoff team.

Great interviews. Thanks.

Both Benning and Trevor seems pretty pleased with the role Kenins has played and Trev said some pretty impressive things about Eddie. He's right that the pressure for this team's post-season has rested squarely on Lack's shoulders and he has been solid down the stretch.

Lack may not be the most technically sound goalie in the league but for Vrbata to comment that after a whole season of shooting on him, he still hasn't figured him out, is quite telling.

I think its Lack's "quirky" sense of humor. Makes it hard for them to read lol.

He never seems to get rattled out there and forgives himself for a bad goal and focuses on the next shot.

I understand Weber but hes doesnt impress me much. He has the tool kit for what they need out of him so thats why his playing. When the playoffs start and the game gets ugly, I wouldnt be shocked to see Stanton get some games too. Now only if Stanton and Weber could skate into each other so hard they fused into one player. That could have potential.

I understand Weber but hes doesnt impress me much. He has the tool kit for what they need out of him so thats why his playing. When the playoffs start and the game gets ugly, I wouldnt be shocked to see Stanton get some games too. Now only if Stanton and Weber could skate into each other so hard they fused into one player. That could have potential.

Let's use him to win a cup and then drop him for younger options

Archived