The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided

Alchemy Time

For me, Deus Ex is the only franchise where every game is pretty much perfection.

If there's ever a sequel I'm excited for, it's gotta be this. I wasn't sure if DX:HR was successful enough to spawn a sequel, but I'm so glad it was.

The developers have been openly speaking about how it has been in production for months now.

For whatever reason I still haven't played a single Deus Ex game. I think I remember talking to g_bassi about it months and months ago asking if I should try out Human Revolution or something.

I suppose I'll have to play HR some time soon.

Do it.

Was watching the trailer again. One of things I disliked in the last game was how the story tailed off towards the end. This really assuaged my fears about where they were taking it. Seems like they threw a bit of curve ball, but I can dig it.

I hope they keep the open world elements as well, because just openly exploring and interacting with a futuristic cyberpunk world like Deus Ex's is just fun.

There's not too much to really gleam from a cinematic trailer, but yeah, they put out a brilliant one.

The developers have been openly speaking about how it has been in production for months now.

Yea I haven't been following much in the gaming community lately. I actually don't think I've sat down and played a game in months.

So many games to play, not nearly enough time.

Archived