The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] LAK@CGY

Scorvat

LA looks like the easier opponent IMO lol between Calgary & LA

I think you are probably right. I bet LA has nothing left in the tank. Not just the energy tank. Emotionally, Focus, Brotherhood. They just might be done. They needed a full offseaon in the sun. They kinda deserve it.

I think you are probably right. I bet LA has nothing left in the tank. Not just the energy tank. Emotionally, Focus, Brotherhood. They just might be done. They needed a full offseaon in the sun. They kinda deserve it.

Kings are different in the playoffs. I'll take Calgary over LA 10/10.

I know i have been cheering on the Flames. But man they look good. The Kings look depleted.

But knowing the kings play in the playoffs. Im sticking with cheering the flames on for this game. Ill be cheerin wpg on against CGY if they clinch tn.

GO FLAMES GO

GO CANUCKS GO

Kings are different in the playoffs. I'll take Calgary over LA 10/10.

That's just it though. If they cant tap into that for even just a moment to make the playoffs it would appear theres just not another gear left atm. Im just speculating so please no quotes. Only they can prove me wrong though. I really wanna play Calgary so maybe Im fabricating information to increase the chances of that lol.

I'm actually more afraid of the Flames then the Kings now

For us to have a shot to advance we need the Sedins to do their thing.

They're much more able to do that against the Flames than the Kings. The Kings give no time or space (when they're on their game)

Archived