The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Coyotes @ Canucks

-Vintage Canuck-

dang do i ever feel stupid...for some reason the game i was watching was like 3 minutes behind the live game :picard: ....that probably explains why my comments in the GDT may have seemed a bit weird or off, oh well, wooooo hooo we won!!!

great game Eddie!!

happy for hammer too!

Great win. However, Smith looks like he is done with this season, man was he terrible. 1st goal he should have had (fluttery shot with no screen). 2nd goal he falls over backwards from a wrist shot. Then complaining like he was interfered with or something after each goal. Bad rebound control.

It will be interesting to see if the Canucks can keep up their "good habits" against the Oilers if Winnipeg beats Calgary earlier in the day.

Hamhuis for Norris.

But jokes aside Daniel better get some Hart votes.

Finally we beat the yotes convincingly. Although they pretty much lost every decent player they had! =D

So we clinch home ice right?

Not yet, if we lose to Edmonton in regulation and Calgary wins against Winnipeg in regulation or overtime, they will clinch home ice by 1+ ROW.

Great win. However, Smith looks like he is done with this season, man was he terrible. 1st goal he should have had (fluttery shot with no screen). 2nd goal he falls over backwards from a wrist shot. Then complaining like he was interfered with or something after each goal. Bad rebound control.

It will be interesting to see if the Canucks can keep up their "good habits" against the Oilers if Winnipeg beats Calgary earlier in the day.

for sure .. could end up looking like a pre season game

dang do i ever feel stupid...for some reason the game i was watching was like 3 minutes behind the live game :picard: ....that probably explains why my comments in the GDT may have seemed a bit weird or off, oh well, wooooo hooo we won!!!

great game Eddie!!

happy for hammer too!

And here I thought you always watched games 3 minutes AHEAD of everyone Toni. How else do you get all that art and gifs done so dang soon!

great game Eddie!!

happy for hammer too!

because I'm always travelling for work , i feel like that every game .. I'm always a little behind on Game Center ..

Archived