The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Coyotes @ Canucks

-Vintage Canuck-

you are obsessing a bit apollo.

there is no controversy.

Agreed. Not yet anyway. And it is really a no lose either way. Move Miller and Lack has shown he can be a #1 quality goalie. But if Benningchooses Miller lack would bring a better return after showing he is a bonofide starter.

I personally would like to see us eventually go with Lack though. And i think he has earned starting in the playoffs.

What do you think....should Lack be in the last game, since he's hot and we still need to win to get Home advantage (granting Calgary will win vs Jets), or should we play Miller (if he's ready) or Marky?

WD said post game that Miller is starting Sat. He needs to get a game in before the playoffs.

Canucks beat them 7-1 before this game

Oops forgot about that one... Let's say I had a few too many during that game and went to work a little.... Yeaaaa.

And I forgot that the tie break was row. I thought it was wins.

Either way... I don't mind road ice advantage. This team dominates on the road.

Lots of nice take-aways from tonight's game...

-Eddie with the shut out

-Weber with 2G

-Hamhuis with his first goal of the season

-Dank moving closer to 20

-offensive contribution from Horvat's line

-PP prowess (especially from second unit)

-and my favorite...Dorsett tired of playing shinny hockey and running Murphy (maybe it was some one else? not sure) and creating some emotion in the third.

Should be a track meet on Saturday vs. the Oilers. Miller's probably gonna see a lot of rubber and odd man rushes coming at him. Should be a great and fun game to watch.

The Canucks are playing every game in this last stretch with an intensity not seen before.

I remember the days when they would barely show up for the last few against.

I see a deep run coming. This team has proven it can beat anyone. They're hungry and ready.

I am excited.

Lots of nice take-aways from tonight's game...

-Eddie with the shut out

-Weber with 2G

-Hamhuis with his first goal of the season

-Dank moving closer to 20

-offensive contribution from Horvat's line

-PP prowess (especially from second unit)

-and my favorite...Dorsett tired of playing shinny hockey and running Murphy (maybe it was some one else? not sure) and creating some emotion in the third.

Should be a track meet on Saturday vs. the Oilers. Miller's probably gonna see a lot of rubber and odd man rushes coming at him. Should be a great and fun game to watch.

Don't forget Edler's three assists and overall being a boss.

Archived