The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Coyotes @ Canucks

-Vintage Canuck-

you are obsessing a bit apollo.

there is no controversy.

If there's no controversy, then Miller would start in the playoffs? All I'm hearing on the media and from the fans is Eddie. Hopefully Willie makes the right choice and sticks to the guy who won him games for the most part of the year. Miller.

See, I don't believe he is obsessing.

His schtick is more trolling than anything.

Hey... So how's tank nation going for you? But I'm trolling? Loool that's embarrassing

If there's no controversy, then Miller would start in the playoffs? All I'm hearing on the media and from the fans is Eddie. Hopefully Willie makes the right choice and sticks to the guy who won him games for the most part of the year. Miller.

Going with Miller would be the wrong choice imo. I'll take actually winning in the playoffs over avoiding a goalie controversy that probably wont happen anyways, and wouldnt be a big deal even if it did.

Going with Miller would be the wrong choice imo. I'll take actually winning in the playoffs over avoiding a goalie controversy that probably wont happen anyways, and wouldnt be a big deal even if it did.

Yea... Honestly I could care less as long as we get the 16 wins. That's all that matters.

Yea... Honestly I could care less as long as we get the 16 wins. That's all that matters.

I think people are confusing "controversy" with "tough decision" tbh. One one hand, Miller the more proven starter but coming back from long-ish injury vs. Lack with some shaky starts under pressure but stepping up big time.

I think people are confusing "controversy" with "tough decision" tbh. One one hand, Miller the more proven starter but coming back from long-ish injury vs. Lack with some shaky starts under pressure but stepping up big time.

imo Lack has earned at least the first two games in the playoffs. Shouldn't be a controversy as Miller won't have played enough.

What do you think....should Lack be in the last game, since he's hot and we still need to win to get Home advantage (granting Calgary will win vs Jets), or should we play Miller (if he's ready) or Marky?

"Cruise into EDM, start our backup and easily lock up 2nd in the division."

^ (Yes, Drewchebag Parody)

Miller on Saturday. If he stops 50 of 50 then maybe you give him the next start, but I'd still go with Steady Eddy for the games vs Calgary

Lack starting in the playoffs has some other benefits too. Like increasing his value (if he does well), giving him valuable experience and letting us know a little better what exactly we have in him. I very much like Miller but if Lack could take over the starting role that frees up Millers 6 million cap hit (something like that) which could net us a second line center or something else. Point being that 6 mil could be a real game changer for us next year.

Hopefully Miller is ready and starts vs Edmonton so he at least has one game under his belt to warm him up a little.

Just finished watching the game. Wow, I am impressed.

I think we're ready for our run in the playoffs, like everyone is gelling and feeling it. Our players look determined, and Eddie was great.

Also I really liked Baertschi's game tonight, he looks like he'll be a dangerous player for us.

On to the next one. Go Canucks go!

Archived