The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Where's Wellwood?

drummer4now

You know what? I'm happy for the guy.

He played almost 500 games in the show, got 235 points. That's nothing to sneer at.

Now it's onto the next chapter for him, hopefully his body isn't too banged up so he can actually enjoy his retirement from professional sports.

You guys who are attempting to degrade Wellwood are pathetic. This is a guy who played in the best hockey league in the world and although his NHL career may have ended before he would of liked, he follows a long line of sports players who get jobs after calling it quits.

I would like to see some of you earn what he made in 6 years than most of you will in your life. Have some respect for another human, jeez. Good on ya Welly, all the best!

He played almost 500 games in the show, got 235 points. That's nothing to sneer at.

Now it's onto the next chapter for him, hopefully his body isn't too banged up so he can actually enjoy his retirement from professional sports.

Perfect response. +1.

Yeah, good to hear that he is doing well. Glad to not hear something like, struggles with debt after hockey life due to poor fund management etc.

Archived