The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks VS Flames Photoshop Battle

theminister

The Shining as a reference? Too bad Kass is out.shining.gif

As for the tired 'Sedin sisters' thing, y'know, it would help if your top line wouldn't all be whipped by them in a straight up bar fight, Calgary.

I watched that movie but it was years ago. Can you explain this gif cause you have posted it three times now and I'm still not quite sure what your referencing to.

(that movie imo is the best horror movie of all time cause its so realistic)

I watched that movie but it was years ago. Can you explain this gif cause you have posted it three times now and I'm still not quite sure what your referencing to.

(that movie imo is the best horror movie of all time cause its so realistic)

The GIF references the film "The Shining", it's the ghost bartender telling Jack (or Kass) to kill everyone...although it is kind of a strange reference, since he's talking about killing his family...so Kassian would kill everyone on the Canucks?

The GIF references the film "The Shining", it's the ghost bartender telling Jack (or Kass) to kill everyone...although it is kind of a strange reference, since he's talking about killing his family...so Kassian would kill everyone on the Canucks?

And what makes you think Kassian wouldn't? ;)

Really though, it might be better that Kassian is out for awhile. Otherwise he'd rip Gaudreau's head off and people would be crying about how that 'sparked the flames' or something.

And what makes you think Kassian wouldn't? ;)

Really though, it might be better that Kassian is out for awhile. Otherwise he'd rip Gaudreau's head off and people would be crying about how that 'sparked the flames' or something.

Haha, yeah I can see Kass ripping Tanev's head off for an errant soccer ball during pre-game warm up!

I'm actually looking forward to seeing Horvat at 200 crushing Johnny Hockey at 150, it's gonna be sweet. :emot-parrot::emot-parrot::emot-parrot:

Archived