The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Who does the Play by Play of the first round?

*Buzzsaw*

I can't believe people like Hughson. That guy is retarded. Not in the sense that I sometimes disagree with his opinions, but in the sense that his logic is often blatantly flawed and his observations are completely separated from reality. Simpson is bad too. With Simpson I sometimes wonder if he isn't actually paying attention. With both Hughson and Simpson it seems they talk for the sake of making noise half the time.

I seriously doubt SN would put have two separate commentaries and feeds of the same game and they most definitely would not make Flames fans listen to John and John. John and John are great but they are Canucks fans which only works for a Canucks fans feed. They celebrate when the Canucks score and lament when they are scored upon. That just doesn't work for a National broadcast.

It would be cool to get the Hughson and Garrett combo back. Flashback to the WCE days on Sportsnet.

A lot of the Lames fans on Calgary Puck want Ball and Hrudey calling the games, and they want no part of Hughson or Garrett calling them as they consider those two homers.

For that reason alone I hope we get Jim and John, as it would drive Calgary fans up the wall.

Archived