The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDSF: (2) Nashville Predators vs (3) Chicago Blackhawks

Who will win the series?  

96 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Blackhawks are the most over-hyped, over-rated team in the NHL right now. Sure they were good but their stars are slowly fading. They may well come back in this series a bit, but the Predators are in their prime right now. Being clutch will only score you so many goals and win you so many games, but I don't think they'll win enough against this monster team they've built in Nashville.

Hawks in 5 for sure, Hawls will walk through the Central pretty easy, I'm fairly sure they'll meet Minny in the second round but should take them in 6 too. Depending on if Winnipeg beats Anahem as I predict they will Chicago will have an easy third round against you know who or Winnipeg, and then onto Tampa in the Finals where they'll add their 3rd cup in 5 years. That's just my thoughts right now, things could change pending first round outcomes. Hawks defanetly going to the western final though.

Archived