The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

MDSF: (1) New York Rangers vs (4) Pittsburgh Penguins

Who will win the series?  

74 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

He's a Crosby hater. Their opinions towards Sid are irrelevant.

Why am I a Crosby hater? That was a dive, not a head shot. 2 minutes interference should have been called but wasn't a head shot.

Crosby's a great player but he also embellishes frequently.

Lappppyyyyy! Finishing it off. Although it looks like it doesn't count?

What on earth was gino thinking trying to pass on that empty net?

I replayed it on game centre and the puck is over the line with .1 seconds left on the clock so it should definitely count as a goal

Why am I a Crosby hater? That was a dive, not a head shot. 2 minutes interference should have been called but wasn't a head shot.

Crosby's a great player but he also embellishes frequently.

When he was 18 yeah, he's now 27. Get over it. Seriously.

Found this on twitter:

https://twitter.com/TBLDiehard/status/589612190698708992

Quite depressing how true it is.

Hopefully it's not like 2011 when some symptoms show up a day or two later. That was right on his jaw. Hope he is okay.

I replayed it on game centre and the puck is over the line with .1 seconds left on the clock so it should definitely count as a goal

Yea definitely seemed like a good goal to me too :S

It obviously doesn't matter but they really should give him the goal. Box score still doesn't show anything though.

When he was 18 yeah, he's now 27. Get over it. Seriously.

Found this on twitter:

https://twitter.com/TBLDiehard/status/589612190698708992

Quite depressing how true it is.

Hopefully it's not like 2011 when some symptoms show up a day or two later. That was right on his jaw. Hope he is okay.

He's 27 and still embellishes, that was not a hit to the jaw but it should have been interference. I watched it live and on replay the head was not contacted by Hagelin and even if it was principle point of contact was the shoulder as he approached Crosby from the side while chasing him.

On the Voynov thing for me, absolutely false, I think anyone who beats a woman is a gutless puke and he deserves what he's got coming to him.

Don't know much about how these teams matchup, Anyone convinced the Penguins can win?

If Crosby and Malkin can continue with the momentum from this game they can take the series. They have to control the puck like they did tonight, play smarter and take less penalties.

I can't see them going far as long as Fleury is in the net though he doesn't seem to have the magic he had in 08/09 to win games consistently.

Archived