The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDSF: (1) St. Louis Blues vs (4) Minnesota Wild

Who will win the series?  

76 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Davis Backes is a dirty hockey player and deserves suspensions and fines for his cheap shots. every game I watch where the blues are losing he spends the last minutes slashing, cross checking, hits from behind ect. talk about a sore loser will no class.

Was Elliott hurt? Surprised they went with Allen after saying Elliott is the #1.

And this is why I say leadership is a big weakness on their team. Minny score the EN so Backes takes a selfish penalty. Blues could have completed the comeback possibly if they had 6 guys on the ice.

Davis Backes is a dirty hockey player and deserves suspensions and fines for his cheap shots. every game I watch where the blues are losing he spends the last minutes slashing, cross checking, hits from behind ect. talk about a sore loser will no class.

biggest fake tough guy in the league, pulls that crap and looks for a reff to hide behind every time.

Guest Dasein

Tarasenko is the X-factor that makes St. Louis different from all their previous years of choking

If he is on his game, they have a chance every night even though their goaltending is awful

Even still, I still think their goaltending is too horrid to go all the way

Archived