The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[DISCUSSION] CANUCKS 2015 PLAYOFFS

Scorvat

This team is improved greatly since then.

4 lines better than 2 lines we had in 2011

Goaltending slightly decreased

Depth has greatly improved

There was question that we were missing our PP Dman. But Weber and Edler are solid on the PP

If you look at the overall improvement of this team since 2011. I think 2015 canucks would beat 2011 canucks in a 7 game series.

Ya Weber's shot is coming along!

This team is improved greatly since then.

4 lines better than 2 lines we had in 2011

Goaltending slightly decreased

Depth has greatly improved

There was question that we were missing our PP Dman. But Weber and Edler are solid on the PP

If you look at the overall improvement of this team since 2011. I think 2015 canucks would beat 2011 canucks in a 7 game series.

We didn't have four lines in 2011? Malhotra? Torres? Lapierre? They were really important to us.

We didn't have four lines in 2011? Malhotra? Torres? Lapierre? They were really important to us.

Malholtra was injured during season. He was deffiently the best faceoff player ive ever watched. I hope Horvat becomes that good. Isnt Malholtra like 67% this year?

Torres was only important for his physicality in the playoff. Problem was he was very undisciplined. We have players who play what was his important roll+add scoring threat. Dorsett, Kassian, Kennins.

Lappiere was a great 3rd line center. He was an agitator with a scoring threat. Similar to Burrows. He also played well defensively, but we dont miss him. Our PK is 2nd in the league!!

This team is better

Kesler=Vrbata

Torres/Glass <Dorsett/Kassian/Kennins

Lappiere <Horvat

Now i will show you a list of players who played games in the playoff in 2011. Then you will see how this team is better. (Bottom 6)

Sammuelsson 11gp

Raymond 24gp

Torres 23gp

Glass 20gp

Oreskavich 19gp

Hodgson 12gp

Malholtra 6gp

Tamellini 6gp

Bolduc 3gp

VS THIS YEAR (BOTTOM 6/CALLUP)

Horvat

Kassian

Matthias

Vey

Dorsett

Hansen

Richardson

Kennins

Our bottom 6/depth is EXTREMELY better this year.

2011 top 6.

Sedin Sedin Burrows

Higgins Kesler Hansen

2015 top 6.

Sedin Sedin Burrows

Higgins Bonino Vrbata

Kesler=Vrbata

Hansen <Bonino

2015 top 6 is slightly better (less physical) than our 2011 top 6.

Looking forward to the Canucks / Flames matchup :)

I am new to the forums here and I am just a bit confused. In the past the matchups were #1vs #8, #2vs #7, #3vs #6, #4vs #5 in the positioning of the teams. The Canucks are #5 and Calgary are #8 in the standings so how are they matched up in the standings? Did they change the format? Can some please fill me in on this?

Looking forward to the Canucks / Flames matchup :)

I am new to the forums here and I am just a bit confused. In the past the matchups were #1vs #8, #2vs #7, #3vs #6, #4vs #5 in the positioning of the teams. The Canucks are #5 and Calgary are #8 in the standings so how are they matched up in the standings? Did they change the format? Can some please fill me in on this?

Search up NHL new alignment. Changed since last year.

Archived