The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Flyers fire Berube

I always thought it was a bit of an odd choice. Sometimes, it seems as though Snider and Clarkie are a bit too much into the loyalty thing. The good news is, there's bound to be some quality coaches available. I think McLellan could do something with an offense like this.

I think Hexy has something to prove as well.

I always thought it was a bit of an odd choice. Sometimes, it seems as though Snider and Clarkie are a bit too much into the loyalty thing. The good news is, there's bound to be some quality coaches available. I think McLellan could do something with an offense like this.

I agree that McLellan could be a good choice for them. I wonder if they'll give extra consideration to Dan Bylsma... They could stick it to their rivals in Pitts if it would work out.

Players really liked him supposedly. Voracek said yesterday "everyone would want him back" since he's a players coach.

What can he say? No I hate the guy and want him gone. Only guy with enough guts to say this was Vinny. I'm so glad he is gone. Now, just find a guy from outside the organization. No more Flyer connected guys. They don't work. Also, not a drill instructor type guy either so that takes care of Torts.

The Flyers just need some of the young D, which they have prioritized in the last few drafts, to surface and replace all the crap D they overpaid to come rescue them.

With goaltending (finally) looking improved; all they need is a push from a few of Gudas, Hagg, Gotisbehere, Morin & the exciting Travis Sanheim.

Hexy, did do something... he helped la win a cup!

Could see Tippett winding up here...

Speaking of Arizona, talk about getting under the tanking radar. They quite obviously tanked this season, yet have not been talked about at all compared to Buffalo. And Tippett/Maloney will very likely keep their jobs. Someone forgot to send them the memo and how to make it look like the tank wasn't pre-planned. (Which it most obviously was.)

^Who's gonna notice when it's dry in the desert?!

That's pretty much it.

It's better for the game as a whole when this struggling team in the wrong part of town gets a star worth driving 20 minutes to see. I have a feeling Arizona will win the McD lottery. He's a bit flashier than Eichel.

Archived