The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Michael Ferland and The Flames

ali5430

To the high and mighty's standing atop a perch talking down at us lowly ones...NEWSFLASH. This is hockey and the Canucks are our team. We're not supposed to sing the praises of the Calgary Flames...they have enough puckheads over there to do that for them. We hate them, and it's supposed to be that way come playoffs.

So before tsktsk'ing us perhaps an understanding of what a fan forum looks like and considering that this is "normal" behaviour. Go into the Calgary zoo boards and ask what they think of Burr and Bieksa..I'd imagine you'll get the same types of responses. But no...I won't join the Red fan club because it's something you find more noble. I think it's horsecrap.

I am so tired of the PC'ers trying to garner praise and support through "well those CDC'ers". It's Canucks dot Com...not the Calgary Community Corner for Caring.

As a sports fan my entire life...I honestly don't care what people think of me. I'm all about keeping it real and not pretending I'm anything other than what I am. But don't look down on me/us for that...I find it worse that some call out others for loving their team above the rest and not giving a bull whip about what Sam or Michael are feeling. For hating the opponents who would smash our own in the face any chance they could. Nope, sorry...can't climb up in their corner for the snugglefest that you're having but you keep doing what you're doing.

Are you with us or against us...time to decide? And if you're on the fence back at the ranch, well don't condemn us for having made up our minds and not floundering around?

GO CANUCKS GO

ded32df6-0d5e-49b3-a3f1-06d2947e914e_zps

To the high and mighty's standing atop a perch talking down at us lowly ones...NEWSFLASH. This is hockey and the Canucks are our team. We're not supposed to sing the praises of the Calgary Flames...they have enough puckheads over there to do that for them. We hate them, and it's supposed to be that way come playoffs.

So before tsktsk'ing us perhaps an understanding of what a fan forum looks like and considering that this is "normal" behaviour. Go into the Calgary zoo boards and ask what they think of Burr and Bieksa..I'd imagine you'll get the same types of responses. But no...I won't join the Red fan club because it's something you find more noble. I think it's horsecrap.

I am so tired of the PC'ers trying to garner praise and support through "well those CDC'ers". It's Canucks dot Com...not the Calgary Community Corner for Caring.

As a sports fan my entire life...I honestly don't care what people think of me. I'm all about keeping it real and not pretending I'm anything other than what I am. But don't look down on me/us for that...I find it worse that some call out others for loving their team above the rest and not giving a bull whip about what Sam or Michael are feeling. For hating the opponents who would smash our own in the face any chance they could. Nope, sorry...can't climb up in their corner for the snugglefest that you're having but you keep doing what you're doing.

Are you with us or against us...time to decide? And if you're on the fence back at the ranch, well don't condemn us for having made up our minds and not floundering around?

GO CANUCKS GO

Yes, Fighting talk...

You do know it wasn't in the Flames dressing room or even put up by the Flames right? It was put up in the press room by someone in the press. Hardly locker room motivation, but if that is what the nucks need tonight then have at it.

someone put it by the press room which is close to the canucks locker room

GO CANUCKS GO

Oh Deb, you crack me up.

Why don't you get all high and mighty becuase just like the rest of us you waist, (spend if you like) your time watching others perform. There is no glory in sportsfandom. Its a pasttime. No more imprtant than watching soap operas. But we all do it or we wouldn't be here at 5:11 AM.

Its not about the Calgary Caring Corner or how Sam or Micheal feel because they feel nothing for you or me because they don't know we exist. They probably feel they need about another 20 good shifts to move on and forget about the Bieksas and Burrows and concentrate on the Ducks.

But as a Canuck fan (for better or worse) I am interested in what Bieksa and the Sedins feel they have left to contribute, and I am wondring about what the Horvats and Baertschis are learning in this process. Benning said he wanted to bring these guys into a winning atmosphere but I suspect they are learning indifference or how to bring it every second shift or every second night or when the going is easy.

Every shift in these playoffs show that Benning needs to be better, and Desjardin needs to be better and a few of the players need to be better but most need to be replaced.

But you Deb, you don't need to be better, you just keep on keepin' it real.

The only reason this guy is even relevant is because our players a mentally weak.

Playoffs are a war and you going to let your enemy scare you with hits? That’s why we don’t deserve to win.

Our top players just shrink mentally when it comes to do or die! Pathetic!

The only reason this guy is even relevant is because our players a mentally weak.

Playoffs are a war and you going to let your enemy scare you with hits? Thats why we dont deserve to win.

Our top players just shrink mentally when it comes to do or die! Pathetic!

Would have to agree. Horvat probably looks around the dressing and wonders what kind of garbage he's playing with.

Ferland is a crap player playing on an emotional and adrenaline high. Canucks veterans needs to take advantage of the fact that they keep putting him out there and make some offense happen. Use their skills and knowledge. Right now they are playing afraid, it's bogus.

Archived