The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

the truth behind the liquor

Twilight Sparkle

Wine Coolers? Only thing you get from those is diabetes

When I was a raging Alchohlic I only drank room temperature Pilsner until I moved to BC then switched to 1516.

Train yourself to drink beer warm, it goes down faster and you can have a 6 pack beside your bed for when you wake up. I had 6 packs all over the house. When I was at my lowest of lows I needed to drink 2 beer to get out of bed.

Starting to drink warm beer was my TSN turning point from casual drinker to Alcholhlic, you will thank me later.

Wine Coolers? Only thing you get from those is diabetes

When I was a raging Alchohlic I only drank room temperature Pilsner until I moved to BC then switched to 1516.

Train yourself to drink beer warm, it goes down faster and you can have a 6 pack beside your bed for when you wake up. I had 6 packs all over the house. When I was at my lowest of lows I needed to drink 2 beer to get out of bed.

Starting to drink warm beer was my TSN turning point from casual drinker to Alcholhlic, you will thank me later.

wow thanks dor the tip man!

Do we start now?

Is it proper, outside of Alberta, to drink at 9:45 am?

I'm gonna. Everyone will be banned by 2. (I barely drink EVER and 2's my limit so expect a tornado)

I don't know if this crosses the mod/user line but I think you'd be hilarious/a lot of fun drunk :lol:

I have drank beer while shaving, shi++ing, and showering.

This is also another critical checkpoint down the road to Alchohlism.

Again, the warm six pack under the sink behind the wall of toilet paper made this possible. You need warm, I can't stress that enough.

Archived