The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(proposal) EDM-ARI

Lol Edmonton isn't trading the 1st. And you think Coyotes would be hesitant to trade OEL for mcdavid so the oilers should throw in a 1st? HAHAHA, dude you're worse than MacT.

Edmonton won't even do OEL straight up for mcdavid. Gretzky said mcdavid is as good of a prospect as Lemieux and Crosby were. Would you have traded either one of those guys for a package? Don't think so! You don't just trade generational talents away.

Oilers have so many other forwards they can trade before they even think of trading mcdavid.

Maybe you should learn to read.

Although maybe Pitt's first is too much, maybe a 3rd instead? Or maybe just mcdavid

I think therenis a more likely scenario that makes sense for both teams.

To edm: 3rd overall (hanifin) and arizona 2nd 2015

To ari: Leon Draisatl and pitts 1st 2015

Yotes clearly wanted one of mcdavid or eichel in the tank. They want a centre for domi and duclair. Likely with 3rd overall they would pick strome.

Draisatl is bigger and probably a better fit for those wingers. Oilers dont need him on 3rd line as much as they need a cornerstone dman. Arizona ends up with a better centre and a higher pick than their 2nd giving them 3 1sts this year.

Edmonton walks away with mcdavid and hanifin securing their future centre and top pair defense. They also still have another pick in top 32. Arizona still gets a top line centre a year sooner and can pick a d with pitts 1st like carlo.

Maybe you should learn to read.

Although maybe Pitt's first is too much, maybe a 3rd instead? Or maybe just mcdavid

I think you should learn hockey. You're delusional if you think what you proposed is a legit offer. I don't think Edmonton would give up mcdavid even if Arizona offered them OEL and the 3rd pick. And you suggested in your first post that EDM should give up a 1st on top of that.

Edmonton has so many other forwards they can trade to fill in the holes

Archived