The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

It's Miller time

canuckster19

Listen, I'm not putting any blame at all on Lack here, but Desjardins has to be tactical now.

If Lack starts game 4 and we get blown out again, I don't think we can recover and this probably ends in 5.

However if Miller starts, if we lose, no matter how we lose, close or blowout, we can go back to a rested Lack for game 5 which I think would end up being his best game of the series.

Then it's just a matter of showing up for game 6, and then taking it all game 7.

Omg inb4 locks!!!! got to post that like the cool kidz!

It's not, because none of these goals are his fault. We have tired players on the ice every time we let in a goal, and it's stemming from our players not being able to put the puck up the boards.

He's allowed the same amount of goals as Hiller in this series. Should Calgary play Ramo?

I agree dude, Miller needs his shot now. Better to give him his shot and see how he fairs, I feel the guy is ready and just imagine if he steals next game for us. If he fails go back to Lack at home, and if the season ends let it be. This team over-achieved this year, guys like Weber are showing their true colours, which I warned everyone about.

Omg inb4 locks!!!! got to post that like the cool kidz!

It's not, because none of these goals are his fault. We have tired players on the ice every time we let in a goal, and it's stemming from our players not being able to put the puck up the boards.

He's allowed the same amount of goals as Hiller in this series. Should Calgary play Ramo?

It's not about Lack having a "bad" game, it's about being tactical and looking at the bigger picture. If the Canucks get blown out in game 4, what would you have more confidence in a turnaround? Playing Lack all the way? Or letting Miller take that shot and going back to Lack for game 5?

Archived