The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

It's Miller time

canuckster19

Omg inb4 locks!!!! got to post that like the cool kidz!

It's not, because none of these goals are his fault. We have tired players on the ice every time we let in a goal, and it's stemming from our players not being able to put the puck up the boards.

He's allowed the same amount of goals as Hiller in this series. Should Calgary play Ramo?

are you joking? 3rd goal he was lying on his stomach halfway out of the net..... at least lu was always in his crease when he did that

Omg inb4 locks!!!! got to post that like the cool kidz!

It's not, because none of these goals are his fault. We have tired players on the ice every time we let in a goal, and it's stemming from our players not being able to put the puck up the boards.

He's allowed the same amount of goals as Hiller in this series. Should Calgary play Ramo?

It's a momentum strat if you've ever played hockey before

It's not about Lack having a "bad" game, it's about being tactical and looking at the bigger picture. If the Canucks get blown out in game 4, what would you have more confidence in a turnaround? Playing Lack all the way? Or letting Miller take that shot and going back to Lack for game 5?

I think it's really just about who can provide us with the best chance to win in GAME 4, and imo it's still Lack currently.

It's a momentum strat if you've ever played hockey before

I agree

I think it's really just about who can provide us with the best chance to win in GAME 4, and imo it's still Lack currently.

What Magician said ^

I think the team will respond with a goalie change.

are you joking? 3rd goal he was lying on his stomach halfway out of the net..... at least lu was always in his crease when he did that

lol.

are you talking about the one where he made the two initial stops, and then hamhuis couldn't control backlund in the crease?

Bwye4tk.png

Total embarrassment today by how our team performed. It wouldn't have mattered even if we put Miller in net this game or next game. Hope we'll see different team show up next game. And yes, I'd love to see Miller in net next game. He deserves a chance.

You can put Patrick Roy or Martin Brodeur in their prime between the pipes and they still won't win with the way the team played tonight. Practically every player (minus a few exceptions) on the Canucks were &^@#ing garbage today.

Listen, I'm not putting any blame at all on Lack here, but Desjardins has to be tactical now.

If Lack starts game 4 and we get blown out again, I don't think we can recover and this probably ends in 5.

However if Miller starts, if we lose, no matter how we lose, close or blowout, we can go back to a rested Lack for game 5 which I think would end up being his best game of the series.

Then it's just a matter of showing up for game 6, and then taking it all game 7.

Wrong answer, like you said its not Lack,s fault. Important to come home tied at 2 and if we loose with Lack and Use Miller for game 5 at least itts at home.

No you keep Lack. If we go to Miller and get blown out, there is zero hope. It's Lack or die right now

Again, it's not your goalie fault when you get dominated for 55 mins

So you'd have more confidence in Lack going into game 5 if he got blownout again in game 4 instead of being rested? I honestly don't get that logic.

For the life of me, I can't figure out why Lack wasn't pulled after 4th goal. Give him some relief and get Miller in, see what kind of shape he's in. Sigh unfortunately I think Willie is determined to go all-in Lack, and this isn't a worthwhile discussion.

Don't know how anyone can suggest playing miller. First of all the players Infront of him are the ones to blame. He didn't stand a chance tonight and no one is gonna make those saves like the one timer in the slot on the 5 on 3 or the slap from blue line when he was screened by 3 guys

If you read the post I said I put no blame on Lack, I said it should be a tactical move.

Archived