The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

It's Miller time

canuckster19

Did you have a point to make?

They play 'their game' every single game regardless of outcome.

Using cliches as excuses does not enhance your point. You are a fairly intelligent poster. Resorting to over used cliches is beneath you.

im indifferent, if our guys play like we know they can and should (ala game 2), then i think either Lack or Miller can get the job done for us...both are great. Cant really hang the last loss on Lack but if they are gonna give Miller a shot at all, i would prefer we try him out now rather than in a situation where we are down 3 games to 1.

Lack has been doing a great job. In fact, his stats since he has been a regular are much better than Millers. I would never call him elite but he is good and is a now a legit #1 imo.

Miller looked like his knee was still bothering him a bit when he started against Edmonton and he looked as though he hadn't played in a long time. He can back up for sure and is a better option than Markstrom but Willie would be crazy to start him even if Eddy had a stinker. Eddy has shown time and again that when he has a poor showing, he always bounces back with a good game.

Benning has a tough decision to make in the summer who will be #1 going forward.

I thought Dorsett, Burrows and Hansen played pretty well. Goaltending definitely wasn't the reason we lost though. The PP is a momentum killer right now for us.

When Edler took taht dumbass penalty 15 seconds into our PP that was the beginning of the end. The Canucks had just had a decent PP. Huge momentum killer.

They play 'their game' every single game regardless of outcome.

Using cliches as excuses does not enhance your point. You are a fairly intelligent poster. Resorting to over used cliches is beneath you.

And ignoring both the bulk of the content and the spirit of a message is beneath you.

Sometimes things become cliches because they are used often, not because they devoid of actual meaning given a particular context. That was the case here.

While they do play A game every game, that isn't the same as playing their style of game, which was clearly what I was referring to. Instead of playing a puck possession game and skating onto the puck all night they were puck watching and just reacting to Calgary's plays. They let Calgary control the game, or as it is commonly referred to for a reason: they didn't play their game.

Guest Dasein

Yea Anderson was great but the OT winner was weak as hell

Did you watch Hammond in games 1 and 2?

Weak sauce all across

lol@ all the people like the guy above me.... lack chokeddd

miller hasnt seen much action but already showing what a playoff goalie looks like positionally

Idiots who can't handle any sort of change, I wasn't even criticizing Lack, he shouldn't even play the rest of the series now. I said this is exactly what would happen if he played this game.

Vancouver manages to go 1-3 in a series against 18 year olds, NOT playing Miller the #1 goalie, NOT playing their ALL-STAR SCORER with the Sedins, you know, the one who signed to play with the Sedins and who got to go to the all-stars because he scored with the Sedins...

Now that Miller is playing, the Canucks are finding their confidence again.

Canucks in 7.

Archived