The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Happy Birthday Nick Bonino!

-Vintage Canuck-

HBD Nick.

Thrilled to have you in Vancouver..

Most undervalued Canuck this season.

Best of luck.

Ok. Sorry I can't be nice now. . He's one of the worst second line centres in the league. He and higgins have had two goals between them ( one or the other assisting ) since Christmas. CHRISTMAS FOR $&@& SAKE ! the guy is useless on the second line. Absolutely horrible. The second line is NOT supposed to be a checking only line( And even that he can't get right)That's what a third line is for. I hear his name and I could punch a puppy. I can't wait till the skid his ( fill in the blank ) out of here.

Most undervalued ??? Are u friggin kidding me

Happy birthday.

Happy birthday, now try doing something for once.

Ok. Sorry I can't be nice now. . He's one of the worst second line centres in the league. He and higgins have had two goals between them ( one or the other assisting ) since Christmas. CHRISTMAS FOR $&@& SAKE ! the guy is useless on the second line. Absolutely horrible. The second line is NOT supposed to be a checking only line( And even that he can't get right)That's what a third line is for. I hear his name and I could punch a puppy. I can't wait till the skid his ( fill in the blank ) out of here.

Happy birthday.

Delusional fans idiots at it again.

Here's an idea: Look at his stats!

He's been producing like a 2nd liner.

Happy birthday.

Case in point in fact.

Anyhow, good rant.

Unfortunately Bonino had goals in back to back games March 28 and 30th alone,

Fun argument though.

Here's a whole thread to fill your boots.

http://forum.canucks.com/topic/363336-do-you-think-nick-bonino-is-a-2nd-line-center/page-14?hl=%2Bbonino+%2B2nd+%2Bline+%2Bcenter#entry12640315

Good luck with that.

Case in point in fact.

Anyhow, good rant.

Unfortunately Bonino had goals in back to back games March 28 and 30th alone,

Fun argument though.

Here's a whole thread to fill your boots.

http://forum.canucks.com/topic/363336-do-you-think-nick-bonino-is-a-2nd-line-center/page-14?hl=%2Bbonino+%2B2nd+%2Bline+%2Bcenter#entry12640315

Good luck with that.

Does it get annoying to constantly try to educate the Bonino haters who never learn?

Delusional fans idiots at it again.

Here's an idea: Look at his stats!

He's been producing like a 2nd liner.

He's a decent second liner. Not top of the league, but not a plug either. He seems to be a lightning rod for some fans though.

Either way, HBD to him.

Archived