The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

In light of the recent Canuck Fan hatred.

Brouhaha

I've frankly stopped giving a damn about what a bunch of uneducated, inbred idiots think about this team and this fan base.

Many sports fans (including Canucks fans) tend to be overly emotional, hopelessly irrational, and highly aggressive. If Vancouver's success makes other people feel angry and spiteful towards Canucks fans, then good. Their fault for caring that much.

I've frankly stopped giving a damn about what a bunch of uneducated, imbred idiots think about this team and this fan base.

Many sports fans (including Canucks fans) tend to be overly emotional, hopelessly irrational, and highly aggressive. If Vancouver's success makes other people feel angry and spiteful towards their fans, then good. Their fault for caring that much.

Canucks fans seem to be pretty much the same as fans for other cities. Some are over the top positive, some highly negative, some very vocal. Most just watch and enjoy.

Canucks fans seem to be pretty much the same as fans for other cities. Some are over the top positive, some highly negative, some very vocal. Most just watch and enjoy.

Without doubt.

There's still a sizeable portion of every fanbase that acts like the people on CalgaryPuck.

I was talking to my buddy in Calgary an hour ago, he's a huge canucks fan. He said he was watching the game with some Calgary fans and said they were acting like complete tools.

I guess they were saying the canucks were sore losers because of the fights at the end of the game. He reminded them of the last game and the huge fine, and they still wouldn't shut up, said they were acting like they won the cup...

Fans are fans, they are passionate about their teams, there are always good and bad no matter the market. There are all sorts of fans for all teams, its not just Canuck fans.

Archived