The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Home game color matching

horvat82

Maybe switch the towel color to blue and also request for the fans to wear blue. Toss around a big orca in the bowl while we are at it.

One unfortunate thing is the Canucks have had many different jersey color schemes. Everyone isn't able to afford to get the newest jersey all the time. A team like Calgary has pretty much always worn red.

But I do agree we all need to wear blue

You can probably find a cheap blue shirt* for less than 10 dollars, easy. Jets fans were using sharpies to write on their t-shirts, who cares.

*why did shirt get edited to "crap"?

Edit: I realized I typed in "shirt" without the 'r'

I'm saying.. I would rather wear my jersey then a shirt.. even if I didn't have a blue jersey.

I am still waiting for the Canucks to introduce an incentive to get fans to toss their fake jerseys. It's truly sick. There are some terrible fakes out there. Real fans don't wear them. A jersey in a investment. If taken care of it will last for years. Even if they gave a ticket holder a voucer, here is 30% off a new jersey if you give us your fake one.

On the ticket: "Can everyone where dark blue to the game tomorrow? Like, not sky blue but more towards the navy side of the gamut. But not to the point where it's almost purple. But still a dark-ish blue. Thanks!"

Lol!

I could care less what Canucks gear they're wearing (especially since they've now had about 3 different major colour schemes since they've been in the league) as long as the fans ratchet up the decibel level a few more notches. Game 2 was definitely better than game 1 but still lacking for the playoffs. I get just sitting and taking the game in during the regular season but you have to get much louder in playoffs. Players are expected to up their effort in playoffs. If you're lucky enough to be at game 5, let the boys know you're behind them.

It would look great especially since these games are aired nationally but I just don't see it happening which is sad.

The team tried via multi media ads etc to get people to wear blue and create the sea of blue the year of the Cup run and rather than go buy a $5 t shirt at Walmart people were being bitter about the Aquilinis should give them free t shirts at the door like Nashville did , a franchise that did it as a gimmick to get their fans into the series in a non hockey market , sigh I'd still love to see it I would be so proud of our fans

I am still waiting for the Canucks to introduce an incentive to get fans to toss their fake jerseys. It's truly sick. There are some terrible fakes out there. Real fans don't wear them. A jersey in a investment. If taken care of it will last for years. Even if they gave a ticket holder a voucer, here is 30% off a new jersey if you give us your fake one.

How come everyone has an issue with fake jerseys? I personally wouldn't want to wear one... But not everyone can afford a real one, and I think it's better to represent the Canucks in some way, instead of nothing. Even though I know none of the money from the fake jersey will go to Canucks.. but I personally don't have an issue if someone is wearing a fake jersey.

there was a coupon for something like 30% off jerseys in the Pharmasave calendar . Also , if people can't afford a jersey and don't want to just wear a blue t shirt how about the player name t shirts that are $25 ? They would still be a good keepsake

I would also love to see one of those mega huge team logo flags that get passed through the stands before games or during intermissions

How come everyone has an issue with fake jerseys? I personally wouldn't want to wear one... But not everyone can afford a real one, and I think it's better to represent the Canucks in some way, instead of nothing. Even though I know none of the money from the fake jersey will go to Canucks.. but I personally don't have an issue if someone is wearing a fake jersey.

the fake jersey are ugly.. the quality looks so cheap.. and make everyone that looks at you thinks either you are an idiot for not able to tell the difference between fake and real when it's so obvious or you are a cheapass that complains about ticket prices being too high yet you are willing to go into the arena and get ur self hammered with alcohol despite the high markup on alcohol.

I get people can't afford a real jersey (even a sub-$100 jersey when you find them on sale various places) but then go buy a jacket or t-shirt instead. If it has to be a jersey, save up a little. Throwing $30-40 away to China on some terrible looking fake does nothing but show you're too cheap to get something proper that won't fall apart after wearing it a couple of times. As was said, if you're ok with buying $9-12 beer but not a proper jersey/t-shirt/jacket then you have your priorities a little backwards.

Problem is that the colour scheme for the Canucks have changed so many times. The sea of red works in Calgary because red has almost always been their primary colour. I agree though, if they want this to work, they will need to either give out free blue shirts or offer incentive to wear the blue.

Edit: Heck, I have 3 Canucks jerseys, and none of them are the current blue.

Archived