The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Todd McLellan as New Head Coach?

vladimirpuck

Willie fired? Jesus guys. WTF. We were suppose to be retooling this year, we were lucky to even make the playoffs. The players are just as much, if not more to blame than Willie. How about we trade the whole team while we are at it.

Just Silly.

NO. Despite how this series has gone, lets not forget that the Canucks have done more than they were supposed to this year. This was supposed to a slightly better than average year. Very few people expected us to make the playoffs at the beginning. No matter what happens, this year has been a success and that starts with Linden, Benning and WD.

McLellan, if available last year I would have been very interested but I like how the team has played this season (as a whole - not including the playoffs atm).

Could Desjardins be fired if they lose against the Flames? Maybe not but Todd McLellan is available and I know for sure if he was the coach of this team Ferland wouldn't be hitting everyone at will. Most likely Ferland would have been put in his place in game 1. I think McLellan could be the guy that leads this team back to being a successful playoff team though. Hope Linden and Benning at least think about it. It's the playoffs and Desjardins is playing the Sedins only 15 minutes a game!?!?!?!?

I think you should be fired and replaced by this guy

DrunkHawks_crop_exact.jpg?w=1500&h=1500&

Wow - this late in a season and someone comes up with the dumb-dumb thread of the year.

This is just pointless to even debate. Should we actually change coaches every year from now on if we won't win the cup!? Has any team ever had four coaches in four years? Can anyone shed some light on that?

I'm personally standing behind WD and I'm very pleased with what he has accomplished so far.

This thread is a F------G DISGRACE!

I have never been so ashamed to be part of this fanbase since the riots. You people wanting to see the coach fired after one rookie year are a damned disgrace.

I have to leave it there before I get a warning.

Dude chill. It's about getting the best person available for the job. WD was the best person last year at the time, if McLennan was available I'm sure they would have taken him instead. It's a legit proposition, one worth discussing at the very least.

Dude chill. It's about getting the best person available for the job. WD was the best person last year at the time, if McLennan was available I'm sure they would have taken him instead. It's a legit proposition, one worth discussing at the very least.

No

no its not.

:picard:

Archived