The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

3 in a row?

Sly_Paragon

117 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Unfortunately our current team is nothing like the old Vancouver teams that came back from a 3-1 deficit.

Our guys are trying to play a skill game and getting beaten badly by goonery.

We're scared, and not really playing with heart, I think everyone's already just waiting for the season to be over.

Sure we may come back to win, but then again pigs may fly and unicorns may be real.

Unfortunately our current team is nothing like the old Vancouver teams that came back from a 3-1 deficit.

Our guys are trying to play a skill game and getting beaten badly by goonery.

We're scared, and not really playing with heart, I think everyone's already just waiting for the season to be over.

Sure we may come back to win, but then again pigs may fly and unicorns may be real.

If you think that's goonery, you haven't seen goonery.

I think we win 3-1 tommorow. Home crownd and all, playing like crap the past 2 games. I really think if miller can steal us game 6, Then we will win game 7. I think if calgary drops 2 straight, that's when their inexperience kills them.

Going with my gut and praying for a few W's

Holy Mother, I just saw a Unicorn riding a flying pig!!

Ya, why not - 1game x3!

We are back home, have the last change and Calgary has no crowd to feed on.

All the pressure is on them and they are not in a do or die. We win!

Game 6 in Calgary - pressure is still on them - to close it out at home.

We only need 1 win in Calgary - why not that one? We win!

Game 7 at home - Flames in SHOCK - we win! Ta da!

Go Canucks Go! BELIEVE

we got tomorrow for sure in my opinion.. we just need to take one from the saddle dome... for some reason it doesnt seem all that difficult but i also thought we would take the series in 5 or 6 so... what do it know!

The Canucks have faced game management when leading a series enough times to know how it works. The Canucks need to take advantage of the officiating which should be looking to extend the series. Game 6 is a scary proposition. Who's going to be our Brendan Morrison. If the Canucks force a game 7 then you can throw absolutely everything else out. No momentum. No officiating advantages. Just two teams battling it out.

In no way shape or form is this team as talented, or maybe more importantly ... "as gritty" as the 1994 Canucks. There is about a 5% chance this team comes back to win this series. I've been a Canuck fan for over 40 years, but I am a realist. Canucks blew this series in the last minute of game one.

I agree with you 100%.

This team comes no were close to the 1994 team. that team played with heart and never gave up. The team now is forever jaded after blowing a 2-0 series lead to Boston in the 2011 finals.

It has been the same story every time we made the playoffs since then, 1st round exit each time cause NO ONE showed up.

As long as this core is intact get used to seeing more 1st round exits.

Look at Ottawa and Winnipeg, they are down 3-0 but they still show up to play and keep the games close.

I expect we can win game 5,

Conspiricy theorists might say the NHL would let us have it so Calgary can get the final win at home,
But conspiracy or not

Like Obi-Wan to Luke in the Deathstar Trench The Ghost of every past canuck will be in the bench with the canucks in game 6

Rypen, Bourdon, Dimitra, Quin, and even some Non Canucks on our side, like the Patrick Boys, and Fred Taylor.

I want to see Whomever we put in net activate that brick wall cheat code that was in Wayne Gretzkey Hockey on N64

We must turn every flames player into Ming the merciless,,,, and you know what happens to ming...

DEATH TO MING

Archived