The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Ferland is being allowed to headhunt by the league

So...this is more concerning than our core not getting up for a do or die game against a divisional rival?

This is far from the major issue.

This club might as well have been playing a pre season game against the canes last night for all the intensity they showed.

When McMillan and Bieksa are the ONLY established players skating to win in a Nucks jersey that's a serious issue that is more pressing than a missed call by the refs. Which I might add is about as egregious as the missed call on hamhuis by the league

Much bigger issues right now

Did u also notice in the same game the slash to the back of Bieska's ankle when he was on his way to the bench? He did fire up the flames with his comments and partly deserves some measure of retaliation but intent to injure needs to be eliminated and right now either the league sucks a$$ as spotting it or they're ignorant

From another thread

Ameter, on 22 Apr 2015 - 1:45 PM, said:snapback.png

Ok there bud shuffle back to HF or CP you joined CDC after the Flames took a 3-1 series lead ? That just reeks of troll

Not to mention his constant bringing up the Baertschi trade and how Cowtown won the trade despite not knowing who they're getting with the second.

Complete troll job.

So...this is more concerning than our core not getting up for a do or die game against a divisional rival?

This club might as well have been playing a pre season game against the canes last night for all the intensity they showed.

When McMillan and Bieksa are the ONLY established players skating to win in a Nucks jersey that's a serious issue that is more pressing than a missed call by the refs. Which I might add is about as egregious as the missed call on hamhuis by the league

You can talk about both. There are threads for what you want to talk about.

Idk why people are crying over him like he's doing something unfair. He's playing a brilliant series and is dominating us. We haven't found an answer for him and he's continuing to do damage. From what I've seen, I have nothing against him and have been impressed by his performance.

Recipe on how to create a NHL rivalry.

Ingredients

Goons

Star Players

Referees

Step 1

Match up your goons against the opposing teams star players

Step 2

Watch as your goon run the star players with illegal hits without being called for a penalty, generating momentum for your team.

Step 3

Watch your goon draw a instigator penalty as the opposing team tries to get back at him.

Step 4

Watch as the opposing team tries to replicate your formula by running your star players but get's penalized instead.

Step 5

A rivalry is born.

Step one: go into random thread

Step two: whine about issues that are covered in 17 other threads

Step three: profit?

Archived