The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Message to canucks players

winter

Thank you for making this RESET season more of a success then we had anticipated.The way you showed up and played the teams above you in the standings made me smile. the way you played the teams below you left me puzzled. but that's sports for you. As a fan of this team for a long period of time I have come to realize that with the revolving door on the players and the lines you end up loving and cheering for a thing more than any one individual or goal. that thing for me is hope. I hope we win, I hope we try hard, I hope we do our selves proud. When you watch a team that is over matched in skill but gives every ounce of effort you always have hope. and you definitely have pride. that's all I want is hope and to be proud of the Vancouver Canucks for the effort they put forward no matter who they dress for any game. Go out and make us proud, win or lose we will love you for that..

I'd tell them how many thousands of other players would do anything to be where they are right now, they'd fight for this until well after the final siren goes. Show them some of the posts on here about how many of us are suffering (and have suffered) because of these poor performances. Do the paying fans deserve lazy, unmotivated performances or a performance with grit, determination and a drive to get the job done? If they can't show that, they don't deserve to be on the roster, simple as that. It's do or die now and if that can't motivate them, nothing will.

The fans are going to be nuts this next game, just you watch, and there's definitely going to be a buzz, and strong buzz that will feed the atmosphere. I have a good feeling these Nuckers will pull out here in game 5. Ryan Miller is going to come out solid, because he literally has nothing to lose. Missed a huge chunk of the season, not only that, but it was at the end, and only had one game in before the playoffs. Not even starting the playoffs, coming off of Lack's losses, if we lose this game, there will be no blame put on Ryan Miller, and if we win this, Ryan will definitely feel proud, and I'm hoping, proud enough to carry the momentum into 6. The only worry here, is 6, if we do get past it, I have a tonne of confidence in a game 7 victory. Miller should see this as just one game, and his play his all. It's also great for him to be returning on a home game as well, that will help.

GO CANUCKS GO!

The fans are going to be nuts this next game, just you watch, and there's definitely going to be a buzz, and strong buzz that will feed the atmosphere. I have a good feeling these Nuckers will pull out here in game 5. Ryan Miller is going to come out solid, because he literally has nothing to lose. Missed a huge chunk of the season, not only that, but it was at the end, and only had one game in before the playoffs. Not even starting the playoffs, coming off of Lack's losses, if we lose this game, there will be no blame put on Ryan Miller, and if we win this, Ryan will definitely feel proud, and I'm hoping, proud enough to carry the momentum into 6. The only worry here, is 6, if we do get past it, I have a tonne of confidence in a game 7 victory. Miller should see this as just one game, and his play his all. It's also great for him to be returning on a home game as well, that will help.

GO CANUCKS GO!

Go Canucks Go! !!!!!!!!

My message to the team would be.

Ok so many of your fair-weather fans have abused and disrespected you, forget them, they're the ones with no heart, they don't deserve a playoff winning team. Go out there and do it for all the fans that are still behind you and still believe in you.

You have been well in each and every one of these games and now it's time to ramp it up and bring it home. Lets kick some ass!!!

If I'm coach Willie I'd just force them to score goals and win. Think of how much better off we'd be in this series if we score goals and win tonight's game. We'd be way better off. We'd be down 3-2 in the series instead of where we're at now which is 3-1. I'd go for it if I'm Wille D. but to each their own I suppose.

This. It's there if you want it Canucks, but nobody is going to hand it to you. If you want it you have to take it, you have to earn it, you have to scratch and claw and bite for every single second. You fight for it, nobody is going to do it for you. It's up to all of you. Henk and Danny can't do this alone, they need you guys, all of you.

After everyone leaves pumped up, pull Henk and Danny aside, "You guys have to do this all yourselves, nobody on this team is any good."

My speech would be.

How badly do you guys want it " with a picture of the cup behind me " We have to beat them at their own game. You want to go home to your family to your kids knowing you lost and we could have done better? We are this close to being out guys so wake the f*** up play for each other and the 100,000 fans that want to see you succeed. We are not going out with out a fight. Finish your check, play between the whistles. Im telling you right now you take a dumb penalty its over. Im not gonna sweet talk you guys saying everything is ok and if we stick to the plan we will win. Cause id be lying. Work hard, play smart and you will like the result.

100000 fans. There are way way more than that

Archived